News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Alright Berry Sweet, since I'm such a generous guy...

Started by Angry White Male, January 09, 2018, 11:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Oh wow, you totally broke the internet for today....my confidence is broken because of online losers   :001_rolleyes:  whatever shall I do?

As my Mommy would say, "make party". :yahoo:  :yahoo:

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Will there be special fried rice? Yum

Ya, I believe we can accommodate that request.

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"https://78.media.tumblr.com/1f237358aa77a91ad10eda949c7c2866/tumblr_p2d1ezSSAx1ris16so1_1280.jpg">

The kitty has been eating Blazor's treats.

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Special brownies and candies!

Do you have a cat Berry?

Berry Sweet

No.  I use to.  Now I only have fish, bearded dragon and 2 birds.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"No.  I use to.  Now I only have fish, bearded dragon and 2 birds.

https://fthmb.tqn.com/9j1_82GZD9a_SSLokwj2UaUNpmQ=/1280x853/filters:fill%28auto,1%29/bearded-dragon-108219154-resized-56a2bd075f9b58b7d0cdf990.jpg">

Does it make a good pet?

Berry Sweet

She's alright.  Kinda boring really.  Just lounges under the heat lamp and acts weird every now and then.  I take her out and snuggle for a bit during a movie.  I like watching her when she falls asleep for the night...usually purches up on her rock and then falls over to the side and stays like that till morning...lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"She's alright.  Kinda boring really.  Just lounges under the heat lamp and acts weird every now and then.  I take her out and snuggle for a bit during a movie.  I like watching her when she falls asleep for the night...usually purches up on her rock and then falls over to the side and stays like that till morning...lol

Don't they live  over fifty years?

Berry Sweet

Ooh...haha..I actually have no idea how long they live for.  They are super easy to take care of tho...they eat bugs 1x week and veggies all week, ad vitD and keep a uv light on for a few hours...sometimes they go into a hibernation mode.

Berry Sweet

I just googled it....10-15 years and 20 in captivity.

I'd rather have a little dog but can't have them where I live plus I don't always have the time for a dog so it's not fair...reptiles are easier for me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I just googled it....10-15 years and 20 in captivity.

I'd rather have a little dog but can't have them where I live plus I don't always have the time for a dog so it's not fair...reptiles are easier for me.

No offense Berry, but I don't understand the appeal of lizards or snakes as pets.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Oh wow, you totally broke the internet for today....my confidence is broken because of online losers   :001_rolleyes:  whatever shall I do?

As my Mommy would say, "make party". :yahoo:  :yahoo:

Me and your mom would dance circles around you Shen!  :laugh:

ac_dance  :yahoo:  ac_dance
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
The kitty has been eating Blazor's treats.

LOLOLOLOL  :roll:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.