The best topic

Replies: 8489
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:02:43 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Google, sorry Google Employee sues company for discrimination against White Conservative men

Started by Aryan, January 09, 2018, 04:26:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

My step-brother was denied entry into the RCMP, simply because he was a straight white male.  At least the recruiter was honest with him about this, but that was many years ago.  Not so sure they would state that to a prospective recruit these days.

He is now so high up in the military, that they are paying him full salary to attend full time French class for an entire year...  Apparently in the Canadian Military, you reach a level where you cannot advance any further, unless you are bilingual.

The RCMP's loss, is another entities gain...  My step-brother never really let that bother him, and I guess only with that mindset, was he able to get to where he is now.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"My step-brother was denied entry into the RCMP, simply because he was a straight white male.  At least the recruiter was honest with him about this, but that was many years ago.  Not so sure they would state that to a prospective recruit these days.

He is now so high up in the military, that they are paying him full salary to attend full time French class for an entire year...  Apparently in the Canadian Military, you reach a level where you cannot advance any further, unless you are bilingual.

The RCMP's loss, is another entities gain...  My step-brother never really let that bother him, and I guess only with that mindset, was he able to get to where he is now.

What's his rank in the military?

Angry White Male

Won't say.

But I can say this...  Has toured Afghanistan.  Was a Military Policeman (MP).  Was head of security detail in London, England, for four years for a certain ex-BC Premier that I will not name, but everyone equally hates.

Angry White Male

They flew him down here once for a few days for 'special' physical training.  He's not so young anymore, and he's NOT a big guy, but no doubt he could probably kill most people with his bare hands.  In his role, physical fitness is a huge priority, it seems.

Aryan

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Hang on a second, the only place I mentioned Jews was in the title, because a lot of people jokingly refer to Google as 'Joogle' for obvious reasons....

It's not my fault if certain people on here prefer to bury their heads in the sand and ignore the massive Kosher elephant stood in the room.

Did you have  a liberal white Jewish girlfriend who skanked around on ya? You take this to an absurd level.

How does the sand taste?

Anonymous

Hang on a second, the only place I mentioned Jews was in the title, because a lot of people jokingly refer to Google as 'Joogle' for obvious reasons....

It's not my fault if certain people on here prefer to bury their heads in the sand and ignore the massive Kosher elephant stood in the room.

Did you have  a liberal white Jewish girlfriend who skanked around on ya? You take this to an absurd level.

How does the sand taste?

So, that's a yes.

:laugh:

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"Exceptions here would be for example employment with a political party would require you to be a supporter of that party..

Others would include Christian ministries and NGO's with a political or social focus..

But, no exception for the private sector, big or small.

I believe that is similar for the US.  There are certain hiring practices for government jobs and contracts where its is (sadly) possible to legally discriminate based on raced and or gender.  But I lbelieve that private sector employers can only use discrimination if it is a court mandate that they discriminated against minorities in the past and are told to "make up for it" by discriminating against whites, males.

BTW a snip from this article I just read--

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/01/09/damore-lawsuit-google-internal-communications-reveal-anti-white-anti-male-attitudes/">http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/01/0 ... attitudes/">http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/01/09/damore-lawsuit-google-internal-communications-reveal-anti-white-anti-male-attitudes/
QuoteThe lawsuit also alleges that Charles Mendis, an engineering director at Google, engaged in a "Diversity Team Kickoff," in which he froze his team's headcount so that he could reserve positions for "diverse" (non-white, non-Asian) candidates.

Don't know about elsewhere, but more and more in the US politically correct discrimination is not just against whites, but Asians too.This is a marxist based system so any group that does "too well" will be cast aside for groups that don't do as well.

Odinson

Google and other leftie run companies are just making sure Trump gets re-elected...

cc

It's just that she ruined him for other women. Can't get exited about other women after that experience
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"

It's just that she ruined him for other women. Can't get exited about other women after that experience

It's so obvious cc, I should've known.

:laugh:

cc

And they won't let him in a synagogue to meet real women, he's out of luck now

that's what this whole nazi thing is about
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"And they won't let him in a synagogue to meet real women, he's out of luck now

that's what this whole nazi thing is about

He has a broken heart.

Lance Leftardashian

White men have no right to file a complainst for discrimination as they are the cause of discrimination.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"White men have no right to file a complainst for discrimination as they are the cause of discrimination.

That's a very broad statement Lance..

Minority men and women are capable of discrimination too.

Aryan

Jewish women?  

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/426/120/e63.jpg">