Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Martin Luther King Jr's Birthday

Started by Wazzzup, January 14, 2018, 01:51:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wazzzup

Tomorrow is Martin Luther King Jr.s Birthday, America's most famous civil rights leader from the 1960s.  In America most people take the day off to honor him and his ideals.

But I don't know why leftists want to celebrate Martin Luther King Jr's Birthday, when they have dropped everything he stood for.

King was for integration todays left give safe spaces to certain protected races and seperate graduation ceremonies and living quarters on college campuses.

King was for a society where merit is judged, not skin color Todays left demand racial preferences and special treatement of minorities based on race.  

King advocated non violence while Black Lives Matter riots and kills police routinely, and antifa beats anyone who doesn't toe their line.

Todays left believe in none of these core principles.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Tomorrow is Martin Luther King Jr.s Birthday, America's most famous civil rights leader from the 1960s.  In America most people take the day off to honor him and his ideals.

But I don't know why leftists want to celebrate Martin Luther King Jr's Birthday, when they have dropped everything he stood for.

King was for integration todays left give safe spaces to certain protected races and seperate graduation ceremonies and living quarters on college campuses.

King was for a society where merit is judged, not skin color Todays left demand racial preferences and special treatement of minorities based on race.  

King advocated non violence while Black Lives Matter riots and kills police routinely, and antifa beats anyone who doesn't toe their line.

I admire MLK jr. too. But, antifa and BLM are fascist  thugs.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Tomorrow is Martin Luther King Jr.s Birthday, America's most famous civil rights leader from the 1960s.  In America most people take the day off to honor him and his ideals.

I saw that on Grownish.

Anonymous

Anarchists.

mugwump

BLM invokes the name of Dr King too. The nerve of them.

Anonymous

Today is a national holiday in the USA?

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"Today is a national holiday in the USA?

If you're a government employee. The rest of us are working.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

I thought it was a national holiday.

mugwump

Quote from: "Blazor"

Every day is a holiday for them. :laugh3: