The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

WHO dya think MURDERED JON BENET

Started by IRISH KAM, January 14, 2018, 04:06:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

IRISH KAM

Im sure everyone has heard of the JON BENET case .

WHO dya think Murdered the Pageant Beauty Queen ?

WHY was the investigation totally Bungled ?

Will it ever get solved ?

Its a fact that the Childs father played Golf with the Chief of police every week . ??????

">
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Angry White Male

I think the parents had something to do with it, but there is just not enough evidence to prove this...

IRISH KAM

A lot of people recon the Brother was sexualy abusing her and killed her .

Yet a lot of people say her Father was sexually abusing her but was killed by her mother for pissing the bed once to often .

">

BURKE is a Weirdo .

">

Angry White Male

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"A lot of people recon the Brother was sexualy abusing her and killed her .

Yet a lot of people say her Father was sexually abusing her but was killed by her mother for pissing the bed once to often .

I think the whole family was in on it!  Poor little kid...

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"A lot of people recon the Brother was sexualy abusing her and killed her .

I think the whole family was in on it!  Poor little kid...

The Mother / father and their Pastor was in on it .

Their pastor was the First person they called ( Police phone records ) before they even phoned the police !

Angry White Male

Just like that Casey Anthony case...  You just know she had something to do with the death of her kid, but couldn't prove it in court of law...

Speaking of Casey Anthony...  did you know she was recently spotted at an anti-Trump rally?  No shit!

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Just like that Casey Anthony case...  You just know she had something to do with the death of her kid, but couldn't prove it in court of law...

Speaking of Casey Anthony...  did you know she was recently spotted at an anti-Trump rally?  No shit!

Post the vid feller .

Ive gotta see this . She was found not guilty .

Angry White Male

It's a pic...  Let me see if I can find it...

Angry White Male

QuoteIn February, Anthony appeared at Mar-a-Lago in South Florida to protest president Donald Trump. Accompanied by two friends, she kept a low profile throughout the protest – but was photographed by another protestor. The pictures soon went viral.

http://i65.tinypic.com/2q2gsue.jpg">

IRISH KAM

That only resembles her .

That could be anyone . Ha Ha .

Angry White Male

No.  It's her.  Apparently a reporter there had a short convo with her also...

IRISH KAM

I dont think the case will ever be solved .

2 Investigating Detectives resigned cos they were NOT allowed to charge the Mother with murder .

The Chief of Police was Sacked with full loss of his pension .

The Chief of Police played golf every week with MR ramsey .

The whole sorry affair was covered up by the Chief of Police then the DA , as it would of brought out the Corruption by the Chief of police .

WHY was the CoP sacked with full loss of pension ???????

Anonymous

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"I dont think the case will ever be solved .

2 Investigating Detectives resigned cos they were NOT allowed to charge the Mother with murder .

The Chief of Police was Sacked with full loss of his pension .

The Chief of Police played golf every week with MR ramsey .

The whole sorry affair was covered up by the Chief of Police then the DA , as it would of brought out the Corruption by the Chief of police .

WHY was the CoP sacked with full loss of pension ???????

I don't either.

Angry White Male

There are some cases where the cops damn well know who did it, but simply cannot find enough evidence to bring case to trial, and as such may never be solved.

Wazzzup

IMO Jon Benet's killer--65% likelihood mother, 20% likelihood brother, 10% likelihood father, 5% likelihood non family member.