Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Shithole countries I have visited;

India.

Sri Lanka.

Yemen.

Egypt.

Malaysia.

Either underdeveloped, poorly governed, corrupt or all of the above.

@realAzhyaAryola

Philippines is a shithole country but I do know that some of our resorts are very much visited by Westerners. Sadly, there were tragic cases as well such as kidnappings and murder cases. The Philippines is also trying to catch up to Uncle Sam and Canada. We have many Filipinos shuttling back and forth between the Philippines and the States and Canada even Australia and they strive to bring home what they learn from abroad.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

mugwump

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Philippines is a shithole country but I do know that some of our resorts are very much visited by Westerners. Sadly, there were tragic cases as well such as kidnappings and murder cases. The Philippines is also trying to catch up to Uncle Sam and Canada. We have many Filipinos shuttling back and forth between the Philippines and the States and Canada even Australia and they strive to bring home what they learn from abroad.

I would like immigration to Canada cut by over 90 per cent. But, of the 25,000 immigrants a year and zero  refugees that I would allow into Canada, the Philippines would be a good source. My city has the largest percentage of Filipinos in Canada. They assimilate well and contribute a lot.

Wazzzup

The MSN poll found that 51 percent of respondents did not think the president's comments were racist, while 48 percent disagreed. One percent were undecided.

Predictably, an individual's party was the biggest predictor of how they answered. Eighty-three percent of respondents who claimed racism were Democrats, while only 10 percent of Republicans deemed the remark racist.[/quote]

mugwump

Quote from: "Wazzzup"The MSN poll found that 51 percent of respondents did not think the president's comments were racist, while 48 percent disagreed. One percent were undecided.

Predictably, an individual's party was the biggest predictor of how they answered. Eighty-three percent of respondents who claimed racism were Democrats, while only 10 percent of Republicans deemed the remark racist.
[/quote]
Using an expletive to describe a dysfunctional state, even if it did happen, is not racism. End of story.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "mugwump"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"The MSN poll found that 51 percent of respondents did not think the president's comments were racist, while 48 percent disagreed. One percent were undecided.

Predictably, an individual's party was the biggest predictor of how they answered. Eighty-three percent of respondents who claimed racism were Democrats, while only 10 percent of Republicans deemed the remark racist.

Using an expletive to describe a dysfunctional state, even if it did happen, is not racism. End of story.[/quote]
I agree, it might not be polite but it is often true.  I bet a lot of these people who think its racism have called places shitholes (like detroit).  they just hate Trump and want to try and get him any way they can, this is just the latest trick in the trickbook.

mugwump

I should do a search for hypocritical American progs who have also used expletives to describe places on a map.

Frood

Quote from: "mugwump"I should do a search for hypocritical American progs who have also used expletives to describe places on a map.

There have been some recent articles about past expletives by leaders in different parties.
Blahhhhhh...

mugwump

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "mugwump"I should do a search for hypocritical American progs who have also used expletives to describe places on a map.

There have been some recent articles about past expletives by leaders in different parties.

If you have the time, I'd appreciate it if you posted a link or two. I'll take a look tomorrow.

mugwump

I can't find any examples of progtards using the same expletive that Trump is alleged to have said.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "mugwump"I can't find any examples of progtards using the same expletive that Trump is alleged to have said.

Obama called Libya a "shitshow."  That's sort of close.

I bet some have used that term. Just no one took note of it.  

Like most things, Its only a big deal when Trump does it.

mugwump

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "mugwump"I can't find any examples of progtards using the same expletive that Trump is alleged to have said.

Great, thanks buddy. I need something for a guy I work with who's been brainwashed by the liberal billionaire owned media.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "mugwump"

Great, thanks buddy. I need something for a guy I work with who's been brainwashed by the liberal billionaire owned media.

Always glad to help,  especially for a good cause :thumbup:

Anonymous

Where was Durbin's outrage?

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Herman"

Where was Durbin's outrage?

conveniently missing, of course.

The democrats have nothing real to offer the voters, so any chance they get they smear trump as a racist.