Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Farmer's Markets are Racist!

Started by Wazzzup, December 29, 2017, 06:25:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

realgrimm

http://78.media.tumblr.com/6f1c6b0c95da12eab12717d5f2a747a3/tumblr_o1sla16ujf1ufkpeco1_1280.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"http://78.media.tumblr.com/6f1c6b0c95da12eab12717d5f2a747a3/tumblr_o1sla16ujf1ufkpeco1_1280.jpg">

Sometimes it's obvious what you are saying with your pictures, but other times, like this time, I have no idea.

:confused1:

shin

I wonder what the author of the article in the OP would think of the environment inside of a typical Whole Foods or a Trader Joe's?

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"I wonder what the author of the article in the OP would think of the environment inside of a typical Whole Foods or a Trader Joe's?

I've heard of Whole  Foods, but not Trader Joe's...are most of their shoppers Caucasian.

Anonymous

If you got something to say to me realgrimm, grow a pair and say it. Only f@ggots hide behind gifs.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"If you got something to say to me realgrimm, grow a pair and say it. Only f@ggots hide behind gifs.

Relax Herman.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
https://media.wired.com/photos/5926874e7034dc5f91bebbf4/2:1/w_2500,c_limit/EwokHP.jpg">

That's one of my family members!!! Is that PI?

shin

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "shin"I wonder what the author of the article in the OP would think of the environment inside of a typical Whole Foods or a Trader Joe's?

I've heard of Whole  Foods, but not Trader Joe's...are most of their shoppers Caucasian.

Trader Joe's would probably get lumped in with Whole Foods here because they sell a lot of organic, premium, and expensive goods. They're not as widespread, though.

@realAzhyaAryola

Are most of their shoppers Caucasian? No. Their customers are from diverse backgrounds.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"

Trader Joe's would probably get lumped in with Whole Foods here because they sell a lot of organic, premium, and expensive goods. They're not as widespread, though.

In other words, expensive.

shin

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "shin"

In other words, expensive.

I prefer the term "overpriced".

I heard some people call them "Whole Paycheck". It's a nice place to get some odds and ends, but I think even those who make 6 figures wouldn't do all of their shopping there.

I still can't get over this one...

http://kvue-download.edgesuite.net/video/31174715/31174715_Still.jpg">

Anonymous

Blazor

Sometimes it's obvious what you are saying with your pictures, but other times, like this time, I have no idea.

Thats one of the things I love about Grimm's posts, they are like a box of chocolates, ya never know what ya gonna get  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

Thats one of the things I love about Grimm's posts, they are like a box of chocolates, ya never know what ya gonna get  :laugh:

I suppose that's true.

IRISH KAM

KIEBERS approve this ya Ole Fool .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )