Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

mugwump

Quote from: "Bricktop"Where ya going?

Australia?

Panama

Wazzzup

The latest in Big greedy California government--

California would seize the savings via a proposed "tax surcharge" on any tax reform benefits, The San Francisco Chronicle reports:

"A proposed Assembly Constitutional Amendment ...would create a tax surcharge on California companies making more than $1 million so that half of their federal tax cut would instead go to programs that benefit low-income and middle-class families."[/quote]

I would love to see these businesses leave.  let california become the ruin of the nation, (its well on its way) A warning to all other states of what not to do.

realgrimm

a country divided appears weak , this is a steeping stone for NWO

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"The latest in Big greedy California government--

California would seize the savings via a proposed "tax surcharge" on any tax reform benefits, The San Francisco Chronicle reports:

"A proposed Assembly Constitutional Amendment ...would create a tax surcharge on California companies making more than $1 million so that half of their federal tax cut would instead go to programs that benefit low-income and middle-class families."

I would love to see these businesses leave.  let california become the ruin of the nation, (its well on its way) A warning to all other states of what not to do.[/quote]
So, they want to reverse federal tax cuts, but keep the money in the state.

Anonymous

"A proposed Assembly Constitutional Amendment ...would create a tax surcharge on California companies making more than $1 million so that half of their federal tax cut would instead go to programs that benefit low-income and middle-class families."

I would love to see these businesses leave.  let california become the ruin of the nation, (its well on its way) A warning to all other states of what not to do.[/quote]
Businesses that can should leave California.

Anonymous

California's economy is bigger than Canada's. If it fails, it will have severe repercussions for the entire nation.

Frood

I hope that California is burned down in wildfires, then frozen by arctic blasts, and the remaining Califormoronias fight in the street with garden spades to the death.

It's the biggest shithole state ever.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

You sound like you're familiar with the place...odd sentiment for an AUSTRALIAN, wouldn't you think?

Frood

Not for Victoria but perhaps odd for South Australia (Australia's own shithole State).
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I hope that California is burned down in wildfires, then frozen by arctic blasts, and the remaining Califormoronias fight in the street with garden spades to the death.

It's the biggest shithole state ever.

Any state that declares itself a sanctuary state can't be anything else.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Not for Victoria but perhaps odd for South Australia (Australia's own shithole State).

I fail to see the relevance to my comment.But then, that is not unusual as far as you are concerned.

So, how's that yank and his kid who were bashed in the park after the tennis by "persons of African appearance"??

Ah, Victoria, where diversity is strength, and fags run the State.

Frood

Don't know anything about the crappy tennis, the yank, or the jungle monkeys and I don't care. Vic is a big and vibrant state where everything happens good and bad, unlike the shithole, SA where nothing happens.
Blahhhhhh...

Wazzzup

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I would love to see these businesses leave.  let california become the ruin of the nation, (its well on its way) A warning to all other states of what not to do.

California's economy is bigger than Canada's. If it fails, it will have severe repercussions for the entire nation.[/quote]

Well at the rate they are going its going to happen. the left has full control and they are ready to destory CA.   I am hoping that businesses will desert the state and come elsewhere before going bankrupt.

----

BTW this is the latest move for Mexifornia

WASHINGTON – California will take the next step in blurring the lines between citizens and non-citizens beginning April Fool's Day when the state complies with a court order to begin automatically registering to vote all those who are granted driver's licenses.

The state has long provided driver's licenses to all who simply claimed, without proof, that they were citizens of in the country legally. There were no checks made or documentation required.

But beginning April 1 every person who gets a California driver's license will be automatically entitled to vote.[/quote]

In other words California wants illegals voting and as much voter fraud as possible.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

California's economy is bigger than Canada's. If it fails, it will have severe repercussions for the entire nation.

Well at the rate they are going its going to happen. the left has full control and they are ready to destory CA.   I am hoping that businesses will desert the state and come elsewhere before going bankrupt.

----

BTW this is the latest move for Mexifornia

WASHINGTON – California will take the next step in blurring the lines between citizens and non-citizens beginning April Fool's Day when the state complies with a court order to begin automatically registering to vote all those who are granted driver's licenses.

The state has long provided driver's licenses to all who simply claimed, without proof, that they were citizens of in the country legally. There were no checks made or documentation required.

But beginning April 1 every person who gets a California driver's license will be automatically entitled to vote.[/quote]

In other words California wants illegals voting and as much voter fraud as possible.[/quote]
How can they do that? Voting is for citizens only.