I hope some women accuse Justin Trudeau of sexual misconduct

Started by Anonymous, January 25, 2018, 09:39:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Seriously though, I would not be  surprised by any man being accused of sexual harassment anymore.

And the accused are guilty until proven innocent. No doubt some of the accusations are rock solid truth. But, false allegations should have real consequences. Just like people that make up stories of being attacked for being a practicing muslim. Throw the book at them.

There are a lot of immigrant who always pull the "racism" card in situations.  It's pathetic and low.  They need to understand, they give themselves a bad name all on their own.

And yes there should be laws about this.  I'm sick of the poor poor pitiful me behaviour.

I think IHJ is referring to the eleven year old girl in Toronto who made up a story about an Asian man cutting her hijab..

Because of her age and because her parents denied any involvement no charges can be laid.

I kinda figured but say in in general too.  There are immigrants in my hood and I see the parents argue sometimes, and most of the time it's end up with the "racism" card and other nasty put downs.

Do you mean you see new Canadians arguing with Caucasians and accusing them of racism?