Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

I hope some women accuse Justin Trudeau of sexual misconduct

Started by Anonymous, January 25, 2018, 09:39:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

I'm getting sick of that guy.  Giving out millions to other countries and doing nothing to help existing citizens.  He will not have my vote next time around.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I'm getting sick of that guy.  Giving out millions to other countries and doing nothing to help existing citizens.  He will not have my vote next time around.

:thumbup:  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Seriously though, I would not be  surprised by any man being accused of sexual harassment anymore.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"Seriously though, I would not be  surprised by any man being accused of sexual harassment anymore.

It's all the rage these days!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Seriously though, I would not be  surprised by any man being accused of sexual harassment anymore.

And the accused are guilty until proven innocent. No doubt some of the accusations are rock solid truth. But, false allegations should have real consequences. Just like people that make up stories of being attacked for being a practicing muslim. Throw the book at them.

Angry White Male

False accusations are rarely punished by the courts.  In fact, charges are rarely laid, except in the most extreme, serious cases.

Really the only recourse an individual would have would be to seek a monetary punishment through civil courts, for libel or slander...

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"False accusations are rarely punished by the courts.  In fact, charges are rarely laid, except in the most extreme, serious cases.

Really the only recourse an individual would have would be to seek a monetary punishment through civil courts, for libel or slander...

I think IHJ knows that, but he would like that to change.

Anonymous

Accusations of sexual harassment against JT would him look like an even bigger hypocrite than he already is.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"I think IHJ knows that, but he would like that to change.

It's a double edged sword though...  On the other hand, you don't want true victims to not come forward, for fear of being charged if their claim is not believed...

Similar, say, to Search & Rescue not wanting to bill the people they rescue, for fear that they won't call them when they get lost...

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

And the accused are guilty until proven innocent. No doubt some of the accusations are rock solid truth. But, false allegations should have real consequences. Just like people that make up stories of being attacked for being a practicing muslim. Throw the book at them.

There are a lot of immigrant who always pull the "racism" card in situations.  It's pathetic and low.  They need to understand, they give themselves a bad name all on their own.

And yes there should be laws about this.  I'm sick of the poor poor pitiful me behaviour.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

There are a lot of immigrant who always pull the "racism" card in situations.  It's pathetic and low.  They need to understand, they give themselves a bad name all on their own.

And yes there should be laws about this.  I'm sick of the poor poor pitiful me behaviour.

I think IHJ is referring to the eleven year old girl in Toronto who made up a story about an Asian man cutting her hijab..

Because of her age and because her parents denied any involvement no charges can be laid.

Angry White Male

At least the kid tried to blame it on an Asian male, as opposed to the standard "a whitey did it!"

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

I think IHJ is referring to the eleven year old girl in Toronto who made up a story about an Asian man cutting her hijab..

Because of her age and because her parents denied any involvement no charges can be laid.

I kinda figured but say in in general too.  There are immigrants in my hood and I see the parents argue sometimes, and most of the time it's end up with the "racism" card and other nasty put downs.