News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

If a member turned oot to be a Serial KILLER , WHO would it be ?

Started by IRISH KAM, January 18, 2018, 08:18:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"What charges was TWENTY DIAPERS running from ?

Tax evasion is confirmed, but there are probably other charges also...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"Joe is probably the least liked person from what I can see in both forums.

That would be me, actually.

I'm essentially permabanned from the other forum (a forum that claims to not permaban), and have been banned here literally hundreds of times.

And I'm working on a permaban here...

Angry White Male

Got nothing better to do?  Usually people find more productive hobbies in their retirement years...

Bricktop

Oh, I have plenty of time.

And I enjoy making life miserable for assholes that do not belong in civil company.

Angry White Male

Your repetitive shit gets old.  Actually, it was old five years ago.  You really are a big time loser, if your sole purpose in life consists of nothing more than following around an anonymous poster.  Just think about that for a while, and let it set in...

Angry White Male

Even RW complained to me about how you would demand that she not converse with me on the board.  This shows a clear abnormal desire for control over other people, and usually people that do this online are making up for some form of control that they're lacking in their 'real lives.'

Bricktop

We've discussed this, brick brain. I told her to avoid getting enmeshed in your psycho-pathology due to her own vulnerabilities.

See, she cares for people a lot. Even those that either do not deserve or warrant it. She buys into their melodrama and affects her own sentiment and emotion. And before you think you're special, it applies to all her forum acquaintances.

However, your type of toxicity is particularly despicable...and hence I strongly urged her to avoid communicating with you. You would simply take advantage of it. After all...its that kind attention from the females you crave most.

You have been informed of this before...over and over...I could give a flying fuck whether she talked to you or not, but I am rather protective of those close to me, and wanted to be sure she didn't buy into your bullshit.

Rest assured, she found you abhorrent and unseemly. I just preferred she stayed well away from your pretence and fake "help me" theatrics.

Angry White Male

You are not her father, Brick, and maybe shouldn't have attempted to assume that role in the first place.  How'd it all work out for you in the end, anyhow?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"We've discussed this, brick brain. I told her to avoid getting enmeshed in your psycho-pathology due to her own vulnerabilities.

See, she cares for people a lot. Even those that either do not deserve or warrant it. She buys into their melodrama and affects her own sentiment and emotion. And before you think you're special, it applies to all her forum acquaintances.

However, your type of toxicity is particularly despicable...and hence I strongly urged her to avoid communicating with you. You would simply take advantage of it. After all...its that kind attention from the females you crave most.

You have been informed of this before...over and over...I could give a flying fuck whether she talked to you or not, but I am rather protective of those close to me, and wanted to be sure she didn't buy into your bullshit.

Rest assured, she found you abhorrent and unseemly. I just preferred she stayed well away from your pretence and fake "help me" theatrics.

I don't think RW wanted any conversation with Mel.

IRISH KAM

Which member dya think would turn oot to be a serial killer ?
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Odinson

The serial killer is usually the least likely suspect..

So... Fashionista is the serial killer.

All those cookings are made from her victims.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Odinson"The serial killer is usually the least likely suspect..

So... Fashionista is the serial killer.

All those cookings are made from her victims.

FASH couldnt kill a Fish even if her life depended on it .

Shes to mentally Weak .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"I don't think RW wanted any conversation with Mel.

I've blabbered with her for well over 10 years.  I honestly didn't mind her, even though I disagreed with pretty much everything she said.  Too bad she lost the little bit of remaining humour she had towards the end.

Then again, all these forums have lost all humour.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Angry White Male"You are not her father, Brick, and maybe shouldn't have attempted to assume that role in the first place.  How'd it all work out for you in the end, anyhow?

It worked out fine, thanks.

Angry White Male