News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Has Hornhung Virgin Called The Cops Yet ?

Started by Gary Oak, June 19, 2013, 11:49:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary Oak

Hornhung Virgin [ green hornet ...the virgin ] has threatened to take legal action against my having a laugh at his expense and am wondring how  many times he has caled the police to lodge a complaint ? a hundred times, a thousand times ? :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Hornhung Virgin [ green hornet ...the virgin ] has threatened to take legal action against my having a laugh at his expense and am wondring how  many times he has caled the police to lodge a complaint ? a hundred times, a thousand times ? :lol:

He was probably joking about that genius.

Gary Oak

Gary Oak

Green Whorenut Virgin must have called the cops on me at least a few times :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Green Whorenut Virgin must have called the cops on me at least a few times :lol:

Why would he do that?

Gary Oak

Because he keeps threatening legal action. I think that he actually has tried....and failed ...naturally :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"Green Whorenut Virgin must have called the cops on me at least a few times :lol:

Why would he do that?

I wouldn't be surprised if he has called the police on some forum people.

Rambo Wong

It's none of your business if I have called the police or not

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Hornhung Virgin [ green hornet ...the virgin ] has threatened to take legal action against my having a laugh at his expense and am wondring how  many times he has caled the police to lodge a complaint ? a hundred times, a thousand times ? :lol:

He thinks this forum is Best Gore, he is Am@nda Todd and the cops don't have anything better to do than listen to him whine about how he is a victim of free speech.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

He thinks this forum is Best Gore, he is Am@nda Todd and the cops don't have anything better to do than listen to him whine about how he is a victim of free speech.

Green_Hornet is living in his own tormented world.

jaysings

will the cops make hornhung virgin's call serious? how incredible it is if the cops come to arrest gray oak just because he once laughed at Virgin

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"will the cops make hornhung virgin's call serious? how incredible it is if the cops come to arrest gray oak just because he once laughed at Virgin

Not a chance. The police are human and they can see how crazy he is. If Gary Oak gets arrested it will not be for anything he has said about hornhung virgin.

Rambo Wong

Fan Qing Fu Koff Gary Choking a Chicken. Everyone know what a f*cked in the head, racist, sinophobic, conspiracy theory nutcase lying cyber bullying scumbag you really are from your posts. :thumbup: Why else would you continue to harass Real Woman to finish that terrible racist poorly selling Tartan Dragon on multiple threads?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Fan Qing Fu Koff Gary Choking a Chicken. Everyone know what a f*cked in the head, racist, sinophobic, conspiracy theory nutcase lying cyber bullying scumbag you really are from your posts. :thumbup: Why else would you continue to harass Real Woman to finish that terrible racist poorly selling Tartan Dragon on multiple threads?

See a shrink RW.

Odinson

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Fan Qing Fu Koff Gary Choking a Chicken. Everyone know what a f*cked in the head, racist, sinophobic, conspiracy theory nutcase lying cyber bullying scumbag you really are from your posts. :thumbup: Why else would you continue to harass Real Woman to finish that terrible racist poorly selling Tartan Dragon on multiple threads?

Oh the good old days when we just dunked guys like you in the ditch until you almost drowned.