Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

UK Labour Party Charges White People Extra to Attend Rally

Started by Wazzzup, January 21, 2018, 12:10:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"No. They are anti-immigration, period.

Too far right, too stupid, too narrow in focus.

Unqualified to govern. UKIP on the other hand does have an actual platform.

Anonymous

Than they are a protest movement, not a viable alternative to the government.

Anonymous

At least the UK has some choice. The three main parties in Canada are all varying degrees of progressivism.

Anonymous

I saw an interview with Canadian born GOP insider David Frum. An out touch Trump hater.

Bricktop

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"At least the UK has some choice. The three main parties in Canada are all varying degrees of progressivism.

Ditto here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"At least the UK has some choice. The three main parties in Canada are all varying degrees of progressivism.

Ditto here.

Where's Pauline Hanson these days?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Unqualified to govern. UKIP on the other hand does have an actual platform.

I see the leader of UKIP had to resign over comments his gf made about Markle. What the hell is happening to free speech.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Herman"I see the leader of UKIP had to resign over comments his gf made about Markle. What the hell is happening to free speech.

It's all part of the plan!  Center to Right leaning straight White males are a very threatening breed!  Therefor, they must be muzzled!

Kind of in the same way that I'm hassled here for nothing.  We're just the enemy of the day!

Expect it to get worse...  Much worse.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Herman"I see the leader of UKIP had to resign over comments his gf made about Markle. What the hell is happening to free speech.

It's all part of the plan!  Center to Right leaning straight White males are a very threatening breed!  Therefor, they must be muzzled!

Kind of in the same way that I'm hassled here for nothing.  We're just the enemy of the day!

Expect it to get worse...  Much worse.

You poor little thing.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"We need the BNP.

What for?

I tried to look up their platform, but there isn't any.

The people that vote for the British Nitwit Party don't read and don't care about a platform.

Bricktop

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Ditto here.

In the Senate, still agitating and stirring the leftards.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Ditto here.

In the Senate, still agitating and stirring the leftards.

:thumbup:

Aryan

I just looked them up. What is their economic plan? Where do they stand on energy policy? How about privatization? What abut taxation? Do they favour more regulations or are they like Trump with deregulation?

No idea, they got fucked over by the establishment back in 2010 so they're now basically defunct.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

I just looked them up. What is their economic plan? Where do they stand on energy policy? How about privatization? What abut taxation? Do they favour more regulations or are they like Trump with deregulation?

No idea,

Unbelievable. You have got to be the poster child for why Shen Li opposes universal suffrage.

Aryan

I notice you conveniently missed out the rest of my post.  :001_rolleyes:

I said no idea because the party has been more or less finished for nearly 10 years and so I haven't bothered reading up on their current manifesto, if they even have one.