Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

UK Labour Party Charges White People Extra to Attend Rally

Started by Wazzzup, January 21, 2018, 12:10:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

The real question is, is why would White people even want to attend the event, let alone pay?

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I notice you conveniently missed out the rest of my post.  :001_rolleyes:

I said no idea because the party has been more or less finished for nearly 10 years and so I haven't bothered reading up on their current manifesto, if they even have one.

Oh I read it and laughed my little yellow toothed council estate living friend. Maybe a basic literacy test of issues is not a bad idea to reinvigorate our democracy.

Aryan

Well, even if my teeth were yellow, it's better than having yellow skin like you champ.  :laugh3:

I bet your neighbours make sure their cats and dogs are locked safely in their homes when you're around......

Aryan

Quote from: "Angry White Male"The real question is, is why would White people even want to attend the event, let alone pay?

Leftists are morons.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"We need the BNP.

I just looked them up. What is their economic plan? Where do they stand on energy policy? How about privatization? What abut taxation? Do they favour more regulations or are they like Trump with deregulation?

No idea,

Unbelievable. You have got to be the poster child for why Shen Li opposes universal suffrage.

Extremists on the left and right don't give a fuck about bread and butter issues.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I notice you conveniently missed out the rest of my post.  :001_rolleyes:

I said no idea because the party has been more or less finished for nearly 10 years and so I haven't bothered reading up on their current manifesto, if they even have one.

Oh I read it and laughed my little yellow toothed council estate living friend. Maybe a basic literacy test of issues is not a bad idea to reinvigorate our democracy.

That's one of the tools at our disposal. No pay, no say is a must though.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"The real question is, is why would White people even want to attend the event, let alone pay?

I hope Caucasians remember this at the next British election.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"I hope Caucasians remember this at the next British election.

We're dumb.  They won't...

Aryan

I just looked them up. What is their economic plan? Where do they stand on energy policy? How about privatization? What abut taxation? Do they favour more regulations or are they like Trump with deregulation?

No idea,

Unbelievable. You have got to be the poster child for why Shen Li opposes universal suffrage.

Extremists on the left and right don't give a fuck about bread and butter issues.

It's really come to something when wanting to preserve your race, identity and heritage makes you an 'extremist' in the eyes of the mainstream.   :001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

No idea,

It's really come to something when wanting to preserve your race, identity and heritage makes you an 'extremist' in the eyes of the mainstream.   :001_rolleyes:

I think Shen Li is saying most people rate those issues  very highly,  but you seem apathetic..

Just curious, what is stopping you from preserving your identity and heritage?

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"
I think Shen Li is saying most people rate those issues  very highly,  but you seem apathetic..

The mass influx of non-whites which is changing the demographics of the country.

Anonymous

No idea,

It's not apathy, it's pure ignorance.

Anonymous

The mass influx of non-whites which is changing the demographics of the country.

So is whites not having babies.

Wazzzup

Now the UK labour party is outright banning white males from their "equaities" (LOL) conference." But it seems they may be in trouble for it .

[size=150]Labour faces backlash for banning straight white men from attending 'equalities' conference[/size]
QuoteLabour equalities conference is only open to BAME, disabled, LGBT and women

Conservative MPs say blocking white straight, able bodied men is discrimation

Equality and Human Rights Commission is being asked to investigate the event

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5378489/Labour-bans-white-straight-men-equalities-conference.html#ixzz570zX4i55">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z570zX4i55">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5378489/Labour-bans-white-straight-men-equalities-conference.html#ixzz570zX4i55

I like that title-- "equalities conference."  Its like something right out of Orwell.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Now the UK labour party is outright banning white males from their "equaities" (LOL) conference." But it seems they may be in trouble for it .

Equality by way of blatant discrimination..

:crazy:

That's like peace through military aggression.