News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

I have ordered two books through Amazon...

Started by Angry White Male, January 14, 2018, 05:29:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

If the EDL and BNP had spokespeople that could speak eloquently, had no dark history, made the arguments with reason and logic, they would fare a lot better.

This blokes a geezer from Luton wif no educashun and a set of priors that would make the Cray boys blush.

I admire his passion...but he's too fick for politix.

Aryan

He's an average working class fella, that's why a lot of people have warmed to him because they can relate to what he says and his past experiences. The vast majority of politicians are middle class and upper middle class toffs who are completely out of touch with the majority of the population.

As I've said though, Tommy Robinson (that's not even his real name) has sold his soul to the Jews so I've lost all respect for him and would never support him or his organisations again.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"Get TOMMY ROBINSONS ' An Enemy of the State ' .

It will open ya eyes to just how much Britain is a Police state that has surrendered to ISLAM and Liberalism .

Tommy Robinson is a state asset ya tool. You need to do a bit of reading on the phenomenon known as 'controlled opposition'.

Tommy Robinson writes for The Rebel Media which is owned by a right wing Jewish Canadian named Ezra Levant you moron. ac_lmfao

lol, SCOUSE suddenly no longer cares what he stands for.

:laugh:

Angry White Male

I don't get that.  Scouse called Robinson a tool from the start.  He never stated that he liked him.  Irish was the one that recommend the book.  I think a couple of posters here have confused a simple chain of events in this thread.

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"He's an average working class fella

Average working class fellas don't have convictions for several counts of assault, claiming a false name on a passport, fraud and causing affray.

He's a chav. A boneheaded piece of white trash.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

It will open ya eyes to just how much Britain is a Police state that has surrendered to ISLAM and Liberalism .

Tommy Robinson is a state asset ya tool. You need to do a bit of reading on the phenomenon known as 'controlled opposition'.

Tommy Robinson writes for The Rebel Media which is owned by a right wing Jewish Canadian named Ezra Levant you moron. ac_lmfao

He's no longer a state asset when he started hanging out with people with high school diplomas and without criminal convictions. Fuck Scouse is a braindead lowlife. :roll:  :roll:

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Average working class fellas don't have convictions for several counts of assault, claiming a false name on a passport, fraud and causing affray.

Well I say working class, I've actually read that he comes from money, and he's worth a few quid now with everything he's been doing...

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"

He's no longer a state asset when he started hanging out with people with high school diplomas and without criminal convictions. Fuck Scouse is a braindead lowlife. :roll:  :roll:

Says the rice n1gger.   ac_lmfao

Bricktop

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Well I say working class, I've actually read that he comes from money, and he's worth a few quid now with everything he's been doing...

He can come from the Royal fucking Family for all I care. He's a twat.

Aryan

I'm not a fan either, but I wouldn't turn my nose up at him just because he's got a criminal record.

Bricktop

Er...why not?

He clearly has no respect for the community and its laws...and there he stands, moralising.

He's a fucking crim...and shows no signs of redemption.