The best topic

Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Re: Dick Yamada...Biggest Ladyboy On The Other Forum

Started by cc, October 15, 2012, 01:52:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

He just dunned u 2? I feel so left out
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

For me, EU has been just a quicky drive-by hit and run away. Dick rarely commented to me, but when he did he was usually way over the top viscous / personal .... more so than anyone I have ever encountered. Usually happened right after I had just eaten mb's pathetic dipshit obsessive defender of everything wrong,  deary "Miss Quote" ... lol ... Seems they all have to protect him from harm / try to dig him out of the holes he digs himself into ... Hey, he represents everything upside down they believe in, so they have a lot invested in him ... or her (wink) .. .the same old DV left handed circle jerk reincarnated in another location

Gary Oak

I am glad to see that you CC Li Tarte have finally come over to this forum. On the topic though it has been my suspicion for some time now that EU, DIck Yamada ,Jack and Romero all go to the same gay bar

cc

It was good that you went after EUrabia's public posting of a pm. What he(?) did was one of the slimiest things I have seen there ... and I've seen a few ....

Obvious Li

Quote from: "cc li tarte"For me, EU has been just a quicky drive-by hit and run away. Dick rarely commented to me, but when he did he was usually way over the top viscous / personal .... more so than anyone I have ever encountered. Usually happened right after I had just eaten mb's pathetic dipshit obsessive defender of everything wrong,  deary "Miss Quote" ... lol ... Seems they all have to protect him from harm / try to dig him out of the holes he digs himself into ... Hey, he represents everything upside down they believe in, so they have a lot invested in him ... or her (wink) .. .the same old DV left handed circle jerk reincarnated in another location

i concur.....the constant obsequious nature of the queen and her followers was a little over the top....i would love love love to meet mimi's husband...that poor bastard must be, deaf, retarded, a stone killer or all of the above to put up with that bitch for more than one day...........

Obvious Li

it just hit me...her hubby is most likely another effeminate, henpecked, kick me-beat me kind of guy...has to be

Lance Leftardashian

We mustn't use genders when refering to people including EU and Dick Yamada
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"We mustn't use genders when refering to people including EU and Dick Yamada

Bumping old  threads Joak. Are you and Eddie working shifts.