Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Re: Groups/Posters That Still Post On VF

Started by Obvious Li, June 21, 2013, 07:19:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obvious Li

hi princess...agreed....i am so pissed.....i wrote a whole page of dynamite shit responding to your post and pushed the wrong key and shit it into the ethernet some where...oh well you will have to wait for my next post to acknowledge my brilliance................

cc

QuoteEU also has a hornungesque stalking obssessiveness and is also prone to epithet-laden outbursts. He professes his love for CC in his sig. :lol:
He's the little boy in the schoolyard feeling he has to say bad things about the pretty girl he secretly  loves ... even when what he says isn't actually bad at all.

His inf(l)atuation is so bad that I have to keep my leg oiled so he can't hang on and hump it
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Obvious Li

i have reached the conclusion that since that bitch mimi left, ghost has taken over the position as "the dumbest cunt" on memebee....what a fucking waste of skin.....says she was in Korea but clearly  knows fuck all about the country, people or culture......just another overweight, you owe me aboriginal........

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"i have reached the conclusion that since that bitch mimi left, ghost has taken over the position as "the dumbest cunt" on memebee....what a fucking waste of skin.....says she was in Korea but clearly  knows fuck all about the country, people or culture......just another overweight, you owe me aboriginal........

I know ghost is a morbidly obese, narcissistic whale. However, I did NOT know she was Aboriginal?? She looks like a big fat white slob to me.

i think she just claims the aboriginal part to get the govt. funding to write her silly books...nobody else would buy them...so the taxpayers pick up the tab

cc

Here's a hilarious thread .. where one of these appeasers goes all desperate "over the top" and get's caught with its dick out

If you want a laff, http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=47547">try this

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"The Trolls

Includes: Joe, Gordy, Berry Sweet, SMP, Gary Oak, Gay Bob. Oascar Mayer, YCK

Characteristics: For all these guys it is ATTENTION, ATTENTION, ATTENTION. With the exception of Gary Oak and YCK most of them are on there 24/7/365. In Joe's case he hides behind proxies, uncheckable emails and multiple handles. Joe is able to be on that forum ALL the time because he doesn't have a job. The rest I don't know and don't care.

I never met anyone like them on past Asian forums, so I don't understand the supposed thrill they get from being annoying. Must be a "white" thing.

The Crybabies:

Includes: YVR Man, Mel Gibson and EU.

Characteristics: Uneducated, lazy, feel sorry for themselves and it's the fault of big business, government, diligent immigrants, foreign workers and the wealthy. EU also has a hornungesque stalking obssessiveness and is also prone to epithet-laden outbursts. He professes his love for CC in his sig.  :lol:

These pathetic clowns seem to forget they are able-bodied, English speaking white males born in Canada. They have won the winning ticket in the life lottery, but don't how to cash it in.  :?

My Flatulence Has No Odour:

Includes: white females like Vesna, RW, ghost, Mimi as well as white female wannabes like Blurt and GranpaP.

Characteristics: Superiority complex, narcissism, smarminess, usless liberal farts degrees, planet is coming to an end if we don't buy Gore carbon credits. In the case of Vesna and Mimi a healthy dose of liberal white intolerance/racism. They hate money, but want more of yours.

If I read that old extremist Vesna talk about her "values"(antiquated rigid Western ideology) one more time, I think will vomit. These people know nothing about industry other than Canada does it worse than everyone else. They are OPEC's stooges in the West.The only one that isn't a total self-righteous asshole is RW.

Anyone slightly pragmatic or mainstream has left or seldom post there anymore.

EU is a babbling idiot.

Renee

Quote from: "Obvious Li"i have reached the conclusion that since that bitch mimi left, ghost has taken over the position as "the dumbest cunt" on memebee....what a fucking waste of skin.....says she was in Korea but clearly  knows fuck all about the country, people or culture......just another overweight, you owe me aboriginal........

I know ghost is a morbidly obese, narcissistic whale. However, I did NOT know she was Aboriginal?? She looks like a big fat white slob to me.

:( I have no problem if you want to attack Ghost based on her point of view or her opinions but do you have to bring her weight or physical appearance into it? That's not becoming of the mature, rational and intelligent Shen Li I've come to respect and consider a friend.

I would hate to see what you would say about my weight if we ever come to a disagreement.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"My husband is very, very masculine, almost cave man like. He's 6'3", 250lbs of pipe fitting muscle.

Men are supposed to be men not little boys and definitely not overly sensitive blown dry, cologne wearing, prancing, wimps.

Quote from: "Renee" :( I have no problem if you want to attack Ghost based on her point of view or her opinions but do you have to bring her weight or physical appearance into it? That's not becoming of the mature, rational and intelligent Shen Li I've come to respect and consider a friend.

I would hate to see what you would say about my weight if we ever come to a disagreement.

:roll:

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Renee"My husband is very, very masculine, almost cave man like. He's 6'3", 250lbs of pipe fitting muscle.

Men are supposed to be men not little boys and definitely not overly sensitive blown dry, cologne wearing, prancing, wimps.

Quote from: "Renee" :( I have no problem if you want to attack Ghost based on her point of view or her opinions but do you have to bring her weight or physical appearance into it? That's not becoming of the mature, rational and intelligent Shen Li I've come to respect and consider a friend.

:roll:

Obviously you have taken offense to my description of a particular type of male. I wonder why?  

Again you are misinterpreting my words and trying to tie something together that doesn't exist. My objection to calling Ghost a "big fat white slob" was an objection to a direct and vicious personal attack while my description of a particular type of man was a generic description of no individual person in particular, unless of course you think I was somehow referring to you.   :lol:

It's amazing to me how you can be made into a mod of a certain forum and yet your reading comprehension is so piss poor. One would think in order to be a decent mod you should be able to read and understand the difference between general opinion and a personal attack. Unfortunately you aren't exactly qualified to do this as this is the second time you have interpreted my post wrongly.

Why don't you give up and stick to what you know; the so-called "GOP's war of women" and your shameless promotion of the barbarity know as abortion.

:(
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Renee and Shen Li prefer men with specific physical features..

I do too, I like men with blue eyes..

How about non physical feature, what do you two like?

I like men with discipline.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Renee"

:( I have no problem if you want to attack Ghost based on her point of view or her opinions but do you have to bring her weight or physical appearance into it? That's not becoming of the mature, rational and intelligent Shen Li I've come to respect and consider a friend.

ya but "big fat white slob" sounds so much nicer than "ignorant, ugly, stupid, lefty cunt".......at least i think so.............

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"Renee and Shen Li prefer men with specific physical features..

I do too, I like men with blue eyes..

How about non physical feature, what do you two like?

I like men with discipline.

Discipline is good but I like a man to have intelligence as well along with a good sense of humor but above all, I like men with strength of character. Of course that includes "discipline" but also the ability to stand firm in his conviction and be supportive where family matters and life choices are concerned.

Renee

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

ya but "big fat white slob" sounds so much nicer than "ignorant, ugly, stupid, lefty cunt".......at least i think so.............

Point taken.  :lol:

Renee

I would never stoop to attacking your physical appearance because you don't think your flatulence has no odour like ghost does. I couldn't give a rat's ass how much she weighs. When I mention her weight it is a reminder that she is not better than everyone else(or anyone else) like she thinks she is.

I hear what you are saying. Ghost does sometimes have a superior attitude about herself but that is to be expected from most progressives. Almost all of them actually believe that they are morally and intellectually superior to just about everyone else. If you are attcking her solely on that fact, I am right there with you. :)

Please do not take offense, I guess insults like calling people a "fat slob" are a little too close to home for me to overlook. I've been called names like that all my life by people who didn't even know me and for many years it was a source of constant emotional pain. Over time I've learned to deal with it and it doesn't bother me anymore but when I see it being done to someone else I can't help it, I start to see red. I guess it reminds me of all the times I was verbal abused in that manner and how at one time I wasn't confident enough to defend myself. I probably shouldn't white knight heavy people the way I do but sometimes I just can sit and watch them being beaten up for no good reason other than the fact that they are physically different.  :x