The best topic

Replies: 10346
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:30:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

Why are Mel's rant threads deleted?

Started by Bricktop, January 23, 2018, 05:29:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

And not moved to RR.

Because of differing time zones, I am often around when you're all tucked in, safe and sound, except for Mel.

Lately, I've noticed that many of his "I'm so drunk, I hate you all" threads started in your wee small hours simply disappear.

Why aren't they shoved to RR?

I ask, because it might occur to the more skeptical that he is being "protected" from the glare of other members by concealing his idiocy from them.

What, I ask, is going on?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"And not moved to RR.

Because of differing time zones, I am often around when you're all tucked in, safe and sound, except for Mel.

Lately, I've noticed that many of his "I'm so drunk, I hate you all" threads started in your wee small hours simply disappear.

I ask, because it might occur to the more skeptical that he is being "protected" from the glare of other members by concealing his idiocy from them.

You want them on the main board? Why?

Bricktop

No!!! I want that asshole OUT of here.

However, I would like ALL members to see for themselves some of the crap that this moron concocts whilst you're tucked in and dreaming.

That's what RR is for, I thought.

If his dumbass threads are being deleted rather than moved, I'm curious as to why.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"No!!! I want that asshole OUT of here.

However, I would like ALL members to see for themselves some of the crap that this moron concocts whilst you're tucked in and dreaming.

If his dumbass threads are being deleted rather than moved, I'm curious as to why.

At first I thought you had a change of heart about AGW. Got you now.

Bricktop

If I have a change of heart, it would only be to ask the Canadian government to ban him from the internet.

He's like a psycho with a power drill.

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"No!!! I want that asshole OUT of here.

I don't understand why you and others get so riled up about him. When I don't like someone online I either ignore what they post or troll them to fuck.  

I've literally never campaigned for someone to be perma banned, although admittedly I was close to doing when Gallium/Pointbreak was around.  

Why don't you just ignore his threads?

Angry White Male

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Why don't you just ignore his threads?

He's mentally stunted, and unable to do what even a 10 year child should have the common sense to do...  He's always been like that, trying to gain 'power' around two-bit anonymous internet forums.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Could it be that these "I'm so drunk, I hate everyone" threads don't actually exist, at least not to the extent you imagine?

So, let's assume the Mods aren't moving them to RR, because they never existed in the first place.

Quite a simple explanation, actually.

Of course, knowing you, you will have CONVINCED yourself that these threads MUST exist, but then just disappeared!

You're getting delusional and paranoid, old man.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"And not moved to RR.

I did merge one of his threads today with the Derailment thread in RR.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"I did merge one of his threads with the Derailment thread in RR.

NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

Where are the 10 drunk rant threads from last night?  WHERE DID THEY GO?  TELL HIM NOW!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I did merge one of his threads with the Derailment thread in RR.

NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

Where are the 10 drunk rant threads from last night?  WHERE DID THEY GO?  TELL HIM NOW!

I saw one and merged it with Derailment in RR..

Perhaps kiebers saw it.

Angry White Male

It never existed.  Bricktop is so delusional, he's now starting to make shit up.

And quick work with the removal!  Nice double-standards!  I wouldn't expect anything less...

kiebers

There could be a thread or two put in the archive for a rainy day. Since I can't see the archive I can't remember how many have been moved there and/or merged.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Angry White Male

Kiebers, don't even bother with Bricktop.  His fury is now causing him to become delusional and even paranoid, so he's resorting to making shit up again.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"There could be a thread or two put in the archive for a rainy day. Since I can't see the archive I can't remember how many have been moved there and/or merged.

Yes, there are two archived.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview