Replies: 10314
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

A

I could be the stupidest person on the internet

Started by Anonymous, January 25, 2018, 01:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Not only that, but I have been alive over 70 years, and I don't have even a scrap of wisdom to show for it. I am a complete baphoon, (BTW I use that word in all of my posts, but I still have no idea how to spell it)

Cronus

There's no could be about it. You are the stupidest person on the internet and in Costa Rica.
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars."Not only that, but I have been alive over 70 years, and I don't have even a scrap of wisdom to show for it. I am a complete baphoon, (BTW I use that word in all of my posts, but I still have no idea how to spell it)

There's no could be about it. You ARE the stupidest person on the internet.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars."Why does nobody ever like me?  I'm so miserable and lonely.

Go look at your own op.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars."Why does nobody ever like me?  I'm so miserable and lonely.

Go look at your own op.

I think you are right.   I am the stupidest person on the internet.  And I deserve every bit of the abuse I get for it, and more.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars."
Quote from: "Herman"

Go look at your own op.

I think you are right.   I am the stupidest person on the internet.  And I deserve every bit of the abuse I get for it, and more.

More is on the way Total Dumbass. ac_biggrin

Berry Sweet

I went to vf today....I dunno what's going on over there but it's a mess....and 20 posting surfer pics of himself saying it was last week, when I swear it's the same pic he's been posting over and over.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I went to vf today....I dunno what's going on over there but it's a mess....and 20 posting surfer pics of himself saying it was last week, when I swear it's the same pic he's been posting over and over.

It is.

realgrimm

you should see the pic I found of him at some child surfing function he was balancing 2 kids in his arms with some creepy look on his face ...lol..I pulled it out and confronted him with it and he thanked me for finding the pic, then went on how beautiful children are.. I just knew my point was lost..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I went to vf today....I dunno what's going on over there but it's a mess....and 20 posting surfer pics of himself saying it was last week, when I swear it's the same pic he's been posting over and over.

He posted that over a year ago here. He posts pictures from over ten years ago so people  he doesn't know will say, wow, you never age. If Total Dunce wants likes, stay on facebook.

Berry Sweet

I posted that was the same pic he had been posting for the last few years and he said it was taken last week....I don't understand people who keep lying about these noticeable things...it's like they think no one has noticed...what planet are they from???

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"If Total Dunce wants likes, stay on facebook.

No shit eh?

All the filter pics there.  My ex and his wife have a pic up of them....they are 40...he looks his age and is balding...she wears extreme foundation but looks leathery in her old age...,the filters she used..shit it doesn't even look like them...they look like they are 20 year olds...it's so pathetic....like my go's...just accept who you are and the fact you are not a teenager....talk about self crisis.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I posted that was the same pic he had been posting for the last few years and he said it was taken last week....I don't understand people who keep lying about these noticeable things...it's like they think no one has noticed...what planet are they from???

Twenty Dollars is not all there Berry..

Any sixty nine year old man that posts pictures more than a decade old to get affirmation from strangers is obviously very insecure.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

He posted that over a year ago here. He posts pictures from over ten years ago so people  he doesn't know will say, wow, you never age. If Total Dunce wants likes, stay on facebook.

I saw that picture on his facebook page over 2 fucking years ago. I have seen more recent pics Total Dumbass and I would estimate that pic was taken in the early 2000's.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview