Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Brick and Dinky thread

Started by Bricktop, January 29, 2018, 05:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Don't talk shit outside of that thread yet insist I not respond. It makes you out to be a hypocrite besides being a geriatric moron.

https://thebluecashew.net/reject-rodeo-f10/brick-and-dinky-thread-t8356.html">https://thebluecashew.net/reject-rodeo-f10/brick-and-dinky-thread-t8356.html

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Bricktop

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fcontent.presentermedia.com%2Ffiles%2Fanimsp%2F00006000%2F6823%2Ffish_hook_swinging_md_wm_v2.gif&f=1">

realgrimm

:laugh3:  :laugh3:  :laugh3:  :laugh3:  :laugh3:

Isn't this thread precious ..

Maybe we should ask it to be called the BRICKCOP Water Works thread..

:laugh3:

The cop who hates guns and believes all things Government  :laugh3:

hows that working for you...   :roll:  :roll:

Bricktop

Do you have trouble with words, shitwick?

It says "Brick and Dinky".

If you want to do the slap dance with me, start a thread called "Grimm and Bricktop"...or words to that effect.

Wait until the meth wears off though.

Bricktop

Hardly within the spirit of the thread...but entirely within the spirit of your psychopathology.

Frood

I posted two photos taken in quick succession with the underlying reasons why I chose to post them.

Get lost, forum rodent.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Just so you know, sack sucker, every time you derail threads in the main forum with your "I hate cops" bullshit, I am asking Fash to move them here in RR. So if you see your idiocy transplanted to where it belongs, you will know I am the one reporting it.

You want to play flame games, do it in here, or STFU.

Frood

Just so you realize, your 'disarm people so they can die waiting for dial-a-pig' schizo' outbursts easily constitutes  idiocy and derailment, therefore susceptible to the same actions you mewl to others for.  :sdfjh(2):
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Just so you know, sack sucker, every time you derail threads in the main forum with your "I hate cops" bullshit, I am asking Fash to move them here in RR. So if you see your idiocy transplanted to where it belongs, you will know I am the one reporting it.

You want to play flame games, do it in here, or STFU.

I will flame where I want to. I will pretend to be a woman if I want to. ac_sothere

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Just so you realize, your 'disarm people so they can die waiting for dial-a-pig' schizo' outbursts easily constitutes  idiocy and derailment, therefore susceptible to the same actions you mewl to others for.  :sdfjh(2):

You wouldn't know what constitutes jelly, you bone brained milksop.

Daddy programmed you in the American way, didn't he? "You gotta have a gun. It's your RIGHT to defend your family against killer kangaroos, warrior wombats and crazed koalas".

Still, you do live in Victoria, and all the evidence suggests that the rule of law is collapsing daily.

Frood

:laugh:

Which one of the Brickedtops is speaking there, pillrider?
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Frood

You're the only one who has admitted to being on or hooked on drugs. ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview