Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Thanks to tax reform and high growth Trump lowers Obama's deficit in 2018

Started by Anonymous, January 31, 2018, 05:36:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

2018 Key Facts

The U.S. government is estimated to collect $3.37 T in tax revenues and spend a total of $3.76 T in its 2018 budget, resulting in a deficit of $392 B. The deficit is expected to be 2.3% of its total estimated GDP of $17.4 T that year.

http://federal-budget.insidegov.com/l/121/2018-Estimate">http://federal-budget.insidegov.com/l/121/2018-Estimate

The last year of Obama's presidency the deficit was $590 billion.

This is why I am such a fan of Donald Trump. He gives the people  back their own money, he cuts job killing regulations and the effect is a jobs and wage boom for Americans. :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Anonymous

I see no serious desire in either party for a return to fiscal discipline. As you know Joe, congress controls spending, not the president.

There has not been any appetite for balanced budgets in North America since the dawn of this millennium. Hillary saw no need for fiscal responsibility and of course Bernie is as reckless as it gets. Our own pm turned back to back surpluses into deficits with no end in sight and no end to tax increases either. Canada and the USA are leaving future generations a lot of bills to pay.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I see no serious desire in either party for a return to fiscal discipline. As you know Joe, congress controls spending, not the president.

There has not been any appetite for balanced budgets in North America since the dawn of this millennium. Hillary saw no need for fiscal responsibility and of course Bernie is as reckless as it gets. Our own pm turned back to back surpluses into deficits with no end in sight and no end to tax increases either. Canada and the USA are leaving future generations a lot of bills to pay.

Under a worse case scenario, the tax reform package will add $1.5 trillion in debt over ten years. Obama added $10 trillion in eight years while keeping the people's money.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Seamajor"Anyone that voted for Hillary instead of Donald Trump is bafune.

That isn't an assumption either.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Seamajor"Anyone that voted for Hillary instead of Donald Trump is bafune.

I accuse everyone of making assumptions and I don't know what the word means. I am a biphoon.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Seamajor"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

I accuse everyone of making assumptions and I don't know what the word means. I am a biphoon.

I am a busybody and an asshole. We should be friends since no one else likes us.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview