Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Body cam of our police officers

Started by Zetsu, January 31, 2018, 10:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Just because I understand what cops really are doesn't mean there's anything in my arse.

Seriously you need help Dinky.

Definitely not from any cop or cop idolizer. Theirs is a sickness.

I´ve had my problems with the law but I still think cops are necessary..

This place would be filled with brigands without cops.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

Many decades ago there were more peace officers about and not a legion of grubby thieving narcissists with Napoleon complexes. Cops had a better idea on how to deal with people often ignoring the fine letter of the law in order to get a more positive outcome in the long run. There was no militarization of cop shops. Regulations and codes were fewer. Cops didn't shoot your dog because it was behaving like a faithful dog should on its own property. Cops didn't make retarded demands to disarm their populations then get judges to render 'no legal responsibility to protect' outcomes when taken to court because they failed to live up to a bargain. There were still plenty of dirty cops though. But they often got taken care of quietly internally.

And you know this how?

Were you a cop?

Did you study Justice Administration at university? Law, perhaps?

No.

Just another loudmouth who thinks he knows it all. Post your proof on these assertions, or STFU.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Righteo. You're not a liberty lover and you need minders to personally function. Fair enough. You're not a rarity in this modern day. It's just a shame that you insist on spreading that infection on the unwilling.

DD if you want to be free like some wild animal for the sake of so called liberty, no one is preventing you to move to places like Mexico or Africa, where there's no cops to stop you from doing what ever you want, as long as you pay them money, just like privatized police.  

There's a good reason why the commonwealth, all developed and civilized nation in the world have invested a lot of money and means to run a functioning police force, it's only trolls like you believe otherwise.

That reminds me of the year we lived in Kazakhstan.

Lol doesn't sounds like something I should be looking forward to, I would hate to live or travel to a place where there's a absence of justice.  ac_unsure
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

Quote from: "Blazor"

Hmm now that you've mentioned it lol, I remember my brother too once wasn't able to get hired for a job due to his vision, he also practices Judo and Kungfu and was also a into arts like drawing, assembling and painting Gundam models.  :001_tongue:

Damn, I could be his twin lol. I dont do the models though. Is he a Lord of the Rings fan as well lol? I saw a bumper sticker I liked this morning, "Gandalf for president"  :laugh:

Lol I wouldn't be surprised if my brother happens to be the Asian version of you, he's doesn't really read much English literature, mostly all Chinese books in his library, but there's is one and only English novel he owns and has the whole movie box set of it, yep you guessed it, lol, it's Lord of the Rings.  :roll:

Anonymous

Hmm now that you've mentioned it lol, I remember my brother too once wasn't able to get hired for a job due to his vision, he also practices Judo and Kungfu and was also a into arts like drawing, assembling and painting Gundam models.  :001_tongue:

Damn, I could be his twin lol. I dont do the models though. Is he a Lord of the Rings fan as well lol? I saw a bumper sticker I liked this morning, "Gandalf for president"  :laugh:

Lol I wouldn't be surprised if my brother happens to be the Asian version of you, he's doesn't really read much English literature, mostly all Chinese books in his library, but there's is only one English novel he owns and has the whole movie box set of it, yep you guess it, lol, it's Lord of the Rings.  :roll:

You remind me a little bit of my bother..

I think you would have made a good policeman Zetsu.

ac_smile

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Lol I wouldn't be surprised if my brother happens to be the Asian version of you, he's doesn't really read much English literature, mostly all Chinese books in his library, but there's is only one English novel he owns and has the whole movie box set of it, yep you guess it, lol, it's Lord of the Rings.  :roll:

You remind me a little bit of my bother..

I think you would have made a good policeman Zetsu.

ac_smile

Thank you ac_blush ,  I might be a pro law and order kind of person and really happy about what you've said, but I'm afraid I don't have what it takes to be qualified as a good policeman, simply b/c my mental reflex and physical strength is too weak compared to most people.  But if I get the chance I'll be more than happy to assist these brave men and women that protect our society and keep us safe everyday, or at least stomp on the ass of DD and other ungrateful anti-police trolls, lol.

Blazor

Lol I wouldn't be surprised if my brother happens to be the Asian version of you, he's doesn't really read much English literature, mostly all Chinese books in his library, but there's is one and only English novel he owns and has the whole movie box set of it, yep you guessed it, lol, it's Lord of the Rings.  :roll:

HOLY SHIT!!!!!  :roll:

Thats tooooooo funny lol.  ac_drinks
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

cc

Quoteor at least stomp on the ass of DD and other ungrateful anti-police trolls, lol.

OK. I'll trip or ball kick him down and you can stomp till you drop
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"DD is MINE, bitches...

Than I will leave him or her to you. Trying to communicate with DD about the police is like talking  with Scouse about Jews.

Frood

I've read the recent posts as well as hollow chest poundings and furtive pleas from the peanut gallery (hi Bricktop!  ac_hithere )

I'm going to contemplate it all for awhile while sorting out the honest debaters from the masturbaters (hi again Bricktop!  ac_hithere ) then come back with my continued thoughts on the topic matter.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

As your thoughts are uninformed, subjective and lacking any empirical evidence whatsoever, why not shut your mouth.

You can't help yourself but have opinions on every fucking thing that's said. Insecure much?

Still, you've been an idiot for over ten years. Why stop now. (Hi, Freud  ac_hithere ).

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Always the same response when your need for attention is exposed by virtue of your mouthing off about things you have no knowledge of. A silly little emoji.

Pathetic like piss squirt.

Frood

:001_rolleyes:

'Pathetic like puss squirt' is much more an indictment on your personal prostate mishaps than it is relevant here.

I do not permit you to hijack my time currently set aside in order to quietly reflect on the ridiculous accusations made by you and others who should know better.

You will wait until I'm good and ready to say anything I deem topic matter appropriate and you will like it.

But in the meantime you're welcome to continue behaving like a geriatric arsehat.
Blahhhhhh...