Last post: Today at 01:55:19 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

Body cam of our police officers

Started by Zetsu, January 31, 2018, 10:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quoteor at least stomp on the ass of DD and other ungrateful anti-police trolls, lol.

OK. I'll trip or ball kick him down and you can stomp till you drop

Quote from: "Bricktop"DD is MINE, bitches...

:MG_216:
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"

Hmm now that you've mentioned it lol, I remember my brother too once wasn't able to get hired for a job due to his vision, he also practices Judo and Kungfu and was also a into arts like drawing, assembling and painting Gundam models.  :001_tongue:

Damn, I could be his twin lol. I dont do the models though. Is he a Lord of the Rings fan as well lol? I saw a bumper sticker I liked this morning, "Gandalf for president"  :laugh:

Lol I wouldn't be surprised if my brother happens to be the Asian version of you, he's doesn't really read much English literature, mostly all Chinese books in his library, but there's is only one English novel he owns and has the whole movie box set of it, yep you guess it, lol, it's Lord of the Rings.  :roll:

You remind me a little bit of my bother..

I think you would have made a good policeman Zetsu.

ac_smile

Thank you ac_blush ,  I might be a pro law and order kind of person and really happy about what you've said, but I'm afraid I don't have what it takes to be qualified as a good policeman, simply b/c my mental reflex and physical strength is too weak compared to most people.  But if I get the chance I'll be more than happy to assist these brave men and women that protect our society and keep us safe everyday, or at least stomp on the ass of DD and other ungrateful anti-police trolls, lol.

Very good Zetsu, it's our civic duty.

Wazzzup

[size=150]Activist critical of police undergoes use of force scenarios-- says people need to comply with police instructions.[/size]

">

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
The police respond to dangerous situations based on the training they've received.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna":001_rolleyes:

'Pathetic like puss squirt' is much more an indictment on your personal prostate mishaps than it is relevant here.

I do not permit you to hijack my time currently set aside in order to quietly reflect on the ridiculous accusations made by you and others who should know better.

You will wait until I'm good and ready to say anything I deem topic matter appropriate and you will like it.

But in the meantime you're welcome to continue behaving like a geriatric arsehat.

You're so bumptious you think I or anyone else actually cares what you say when you're "good and ready"?

You're just an opinionated foghorn...no different to your antics at TRF. Always have something to say...even when you have little to add.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna":001_rolleyes:

'Pathetic like puss squirt' is much more an indictment on your personal prostate mishaps than it is relevant here.

I do not permit you to hijack my time currently set aside in order to quietly reflect on the ridiculous accusations made by you and others who should know better.

You will wait until I'm good and ready to say anything I deem topic matter appropriate and you will like it.

But in the meantime you're welcome to continue behaving like a geriatric arsehat.

You're so bumptious you think I or anyone else actually cares what you say when you're "good and ready"?

You're just an opinionated foghorn...no different to your antics at TRF. Always have something to say...even when you have little to add.

Said the opinionated and pompous old foghorn who can't resist following me around and shooting himself in the foot while seldom having much more substance than 'say it to me face' when he's lost the plot.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

You're really trying way too hard, Aaron.

You keep digging holes, jumping in, and then dig more to try and extricate yourself.

Frood

You're cut off until such time as I choose to feed you more of your own retarded crap.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

What?

You want ANOTHER shovel?

Well, OK...

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse4.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.kCwv2FAR7wucvUnIqHLR8wHaEZ%26pid%3D15.1&f=1">