Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

A

#Me Too

Started by Anonymous, February 04, 2018, 05:00:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"
">

Have you seen our women?  Best in the country.   ac_biggrin

Bricktop

A scouser intellectual.

I challenge anyone to last a minute!!!

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Herman's son never does get many ladies...

Are you frickin bullshitting me. He had more poon tang by the time he was in grade eleven than Mel has had in his forty years. He is a chip off the old block gal wise. What my ex and I were concerned about with him was his poor work ethic. He is twenty seven this year and he seems to have worked that out. I thank his ball busting Aussie girlfriend.

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
">

Oh, you mean like your Cilla...had an overbite you could stand under in the rain.

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
">

Oh, you mean like your Cilla...had an overbite you could stand under in the rain.

Didn't she knock you back? Old wounds are the hardest to heal.  :sad:

Bricktop

I wouldn't drop me kecks for that sad old bint for any money.

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"A scouser intellectual.

I challenge anyone to last a minute!!!

">

Dumb student SJW's are a nationwide problem, mainly thanks to the indoctrination camps within in western colleges and universities....

I'd make that daft cunt lick my balls, swallow my load and then make my breakfast afterwards.  

Such dominant white behavior would cure her of the infliction she's suffering from and she'd be back for more later that day.  ac_biggrin

Bricktop

You'll have to introduce me in June, then.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"The tip of the feminist spear.

However, some of these men...Weinstein for example...deserve all they get. I don't think it can be denied that some men have used positions of power for sexual leverage.

What is greatly concerning is that many women are defining themselves as victims. To be a "victim" you need to have a criminal act performed on you against your will. I am not convinced that some of these "me too" wagon jumpers" were themselves opportunists.

I think there has to be a distinction made between asking a lady out on a date, and telling them their job is dependent on sexual relations..

And I don't like people being tried and convicted in the court of public opinion.

Anonymous

I was told by a trainmaster that our company has brought in a rushed policy for management as a reaction to daily media allegations of sexual misconduct.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I was told by a trainmaster that our company has brought in a rushed policy for management as a reaction to daily media allegations of sexual misconduct.

I seen something about a girl getting fired recently, for posting sexy images online. Worked with CP I think.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I was told by a trainmaster that our company has brought in a rushed policy for management as a reaction to daily media allegations of sexual misconduct.

I seen something about a girl getting fired recently, for posting sexy images online. Worked with CP I think.

This is what the company posted about Stephanie Katelnikoff.
QuoteCP STATEMENT ON TERMINATION OF MS. STEPHANIE KATELNIKOFF

Published: January 24, 2018

Out of respect for our employees, CP does not normally comment on individual personnel decisions. In the case of former employee Stephanie Katelnikoff, however, she has raised concerns regarding her termination on November 21, 2017 in the media and we want to clarify matters:

Railway safety is a top priority at CP. Ms. Katelnikoff's termination related to her decision to post photos of herself in unsafe situations on railway property and equipment, committing railway safety violations, along with disparaging remarks regarding the company.

Her termination was not about her posting of personal photos or information per se that were not related in some way to railway safety and CP.

All unionized train and engine employees are subject to the same rules, regulations and company policies and there is a standardized grievance process in place to deal with individual personnel decisions.

Ms. Katelnikoff has brought a grievance to her union and will receive a hearing through that process. To respect that process, we will not be commenting further on this matter. CP is a diverse, equal opportunity employer with established policies and programs regarding employment equity, affirmative action, workplace accommodation and return to work/disability management to support our team of professional railroaders.

Bricktop

Where are the damn pics????

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Where are the damn pics????

Her facebook and instagram accounts. She's an amateur model.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"Where are the damn pics????

I saw 'em on theChive.com  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Print
User actions