The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

*HUGS* only please

Started by Superchecker, February 03, 2018, 06:37:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"My great Aunt passed away this morning; she was 99!

Growing up in the 70's, Sunday dinners were frequently at her house. Dinner, and then Walt Disney, every Sunday!

She also worked at a magazine distributor, and we got tons of free (old) magazines and comic books.

RIP to your great aunt.

Superchecker

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Try to take it easy Super, I understand it's hard when it comes to losing a family member, but your great aunt in heaven would be sad too to see you if you're always in a state of depression b/c of her.

Superchecker is strong, he'll be okay.

It's just a tad overwhelming to lose so many family members and friends over the past 2 years; I guess the fact that i'm turning 50 means that those who I care about are reaching the end of their time here.

Father n law passed in 2016;  as well as my brother's wife's stepdad...

In 2017: My mom; a dear coworker of my wife; my buddies mom; a friends father n law, and step father n law; my brother's wife's grandfather; and then a coworker of mine who I knew in high school!
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Try to take it easy Super, I understand it's hard when it comes to losing a family member, but your great aunt in heaven would be sad too to see you if you're always in a state of depression b/c of her.

Superchecker is strong, he'll be okay.

It's just a tad overwhelming to lose so many family members and friends over the past 2 years; I guess the fact that i'm turning 50 means that those who I care about are reaching the end of their time here.

Father n law passed in 2016;  as well as my brother's wife's stepdad...

In 2017: My mom; a dear coworker of my wife; my buddies mom; a friends father n law, and step father n law; my brother's wife's grandfather; and then a coworker of mine who I knew in high school!

I know what you mean. I'll be sixty this year. I can't count the number of funerals I've attended in the last ten years.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Superchecker"It's just a tad overwhelming to lose so many family members and friends over the past 2 years; I guess the fact that i'm turning 50 means that those who I care about are reaching the end of their time here.

Two years ago, both my Mother and Step-Father passed away less than three months apart from each other.

I'm not even 40 yet.  I can assure you these are not easy things to handle, as I nearly had a mental fucking breakdown not only dealing with their deaths, but also as the sole executor handling the Will and the Estate, which isn't a 'fun' job either.

But yes...  as I age, I see more and more people go.  Most of them don't mean that much to me though, like co-workers and such.

Blazor

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

I'm not even 40 yet.

I figured you were already in your 40s lol.

All the main deaths have passed for me, if I lose my Great aunt, she may be the last I will cry for. Hate to hear of your loss Super.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Berry Sweet