Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

I could be the stupidest person on the internet

Started by Anonymous, January 25, 2018, 01:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Has he lost his marbles?

Maybe, but he never was very bright.

I can't understand why a sixty nine year old lets SCOUSE, and KAM get under his skin.

Because I am short, stupid and insecure. That's why I post 20 year old pics and claim they were taken last week.

Anonymous

Please don't make fun of me.  I was born hideously deformed, and I have serious pshychological issues because of it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SMP."Please don't make fun of me.  I was born hideously deformed, and I have serious pshychological issues because of it.

Enough about you already, ugly freak.  This is my thread and its about hiw incredibly stiupid I am.  I am the king of stupid,  the biggest idiot on the internet!!

PS you are all biphooons

Anonymous

Quote from: "twenty Dollars."
Quote from: "SMP."Please don't make fun of me.  I was born hideously deformed, and I have serious pshychological issues because of it.

Enough about you already, ugly freak.  This is my thread and its about hiw incredibly stiupid I am.  I am the king of stupid,  the biggest idiot on the internet!!

PS you are all biphooons

And assumers. ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Don't say America.  I hate that.  There are three Americas.  Stop saying America!

Anonymous

Quote from: "twenty Dollars."

PS you are all biphooons

:roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Diapers"Don't say America.  I hate that.  There are three Americas.  Stop saying America!

Did you see the SOTU? Trump hit all the right notes, but it was right over your head you biphoon. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Like many senior citizens I love bingo.  I am a bingo expert.  I know all the strategies involved.

You are all buphuins compared to me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars."Like many senior citizens I love bingo.  I am a bingo expert.  I know all the strategies involved.

You are all buphuins compared to me.

I admit I am a bingo buphuin Twenty Dollars.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Nobody likes me at two internet forums.

Mission accomplished :thumbup:

Cross another one off the bucket list ac_cool

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Wooden Nickles"Nobody likes me at two internet forums.

Mission accomplished :thumbup:

Cross another one off the bucket list ac_cool

Disliked on all forums and disliked in your own country, congratulations.

Anonymous

A lot of peeple think serfers are dumm.  when they meat me they no that's not troo, that we are reel smart. Serfers are so smart.  I am veree smart!

You are all buhfphuines kompaired to me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars."A lot of peeple think serfers are dumm.  when they meat me they no that's not troo, that we are reel smart. Serfers are so smart.  I am veree smart!

You are all buhfphuines kompaired to me.

Twenty Dollars, I've never even heard of a sixty nine year old one tenth as insecure as you are.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview