The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Anti-white Trends in TV Ads...........

Started by Aryan, February 06, 2018, 06:20:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Millenials are firmly in the embrace of leftist politics as a result of years of indoctrination throughout ALL western education systems.

Women took over the entire process around 20 years ago, and men fled the profession in their droves.

Now we reap the rewards.

Elementary school has always been women. And when I was in high school it was a fifty-fifty split. Probably more women high school teachers today.

I don't blame men for trying to get far away from third wave feminism and social politics often found in the school arena. Why should they teach crap they should be at odds with.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Millenials are firmly in the embrace of leftist politics as a result of years of indoctrination throughout ALL western education systems.

Women took over the entire process around 20 years ago, and men fled the profession in their droves.

Now we reap the rewards.

Elementary school has always been women. And when I was in high school it was a fifty-fifty split. Probably more women high school teachers today.

I don't blame men for trying to get far away from third wave feminism and social politics often found in the school arena. Why should they teach crap they should be at odds with.

Do you think that's the reason there are likely more female than male high school teachers in Canada today.

Frood

Now we reap the rewards.

Do you think that's the reason there are likely more female than male high school teachers in Canada today.

Not just Canada. It's becoming more and more rare to see a male primary teacher in schools these days and not much better in secondary.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Now we reap the rewards.

I will guess the reason is that more women than men are university educated.

Wazzzup

what I've seen is the lower the grade the more likely the teacher will be female.  the higher the grade the more likely the teacher will be male. (oops I just read above and saw herman said much the same)

I don't know why women tend to want to teach younger kids and men want to teach older but in general that is the case.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"what I've seen is the lower the grade the more likely the teacher will be female.  the higher the grade the more likely the teacher will be male. (oops I just read above and saw herman said much the same)

I don't know why women tend to want to teach younger kids and men want to teach older but in general that is the case.

Has anyone here or their kids ever had a female math teacher?

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"

All my math teachers and my son's math teachers were female teachers. Some my son had were clueless, I taught them some shit!

I had few male teachers, mostly in science and history. I can say 2 of those were some of the best teachers I had. I also had a couple female teachers that ranked up there, but not as good as those 2 male ones. They had entertaining ways of teaching.

My son never had a male teacher.

I think I would make a good teacher, honest. My students would pay attention and learn!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

All my math teachers and my son's math teachers were math teachers. Some my son had were clueless, I taught them some shit!

I had few male teachers, mostly in science and history. I can say 2 of those were some of the best teachers I had. I also had a couple female teachers that ranked up there, but not as good as those 2 male ones. They had entertaining ways of teaching.

My son never had a male teacher.

I think I would make a good teacher, honest. My students would pay attention and learn!

I think you are saying your son had female math teachers.

Blazor

Whoops lol, yeah, females lol. I'll fix it lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

Whoops lol, yeah, females lol. I'll fix it lol.

I never had a female math or science teacher.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Wazzzup"what I've seen is the lower the grade the more likely the teacher will be female.  the higher the grade the more likely the teacher will be male. (oops I just read above and saw herman said much the same)

I had a female math teacher for 7th grade.  in high school I had four years of math and all male teachers.

BTW My older son (who is at northwestern University) is getting a teaching degree for high school math.  I have to ask him if he had any female math teachers, I can't remember any.

Lance Leftardashian

We should all be free to laugh at white people.
I care, you pay

Bricktop

Q: Why is there no Disneyland in China?

A: No one's tall enough to go on the good rides.

Q: What do you call a Chinese Billionaire?

A: Cha Ching!

Q: How does every Chinese joke start?

A: By looking over your shoulder.

Q: Did you hear about the party at the Chinese zoo?

A: It was Panda-monium.

Q: What has 2 wings and a halo?

A: A Chinese telephone, Wing-wing, halo?

Q: What do you call a Chinese rapper?

A: Vanilla Rice

Q: What happens when a Mexican and an China man make a baby?

A: A car thief who can't actually drive is born.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"We should all be free to laugh at white people.

Sure, as long as that applies to all other races.

Lance Leftardashian

There are two Disneylands in China. ONe in Hong Kong and one in SHanghai.

Quote from: "Bricktop"Q: Why is there no Disneyland in China?

A: No one's tall enough to go on the good rides.

Q: What do you call a Chinese Billionaire?

A: Cha Ching!

Q: How does every Chinese joke start?

A: By looking over your shoulder.

Q: Did you hear about the party at the Chinese zoo?

A: It was Panda-monium.

Q: What has 2 wings and a halo?

A: A Chinese telephone, Wing-wing, halo?

Q: What do you call a Chinese rapper?

A: Vanilla Rice

Q: What happens when a Mexican and an China man make a baby?

A: A car thief who can't actually drive is born.
I care, you pay