The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Anti-white Trends in TV Ads...........

Started by Aryan, February 06, 2018, 06:20:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "SCOUSE" I've actually decided to have a timeout from here.

I hate to see you go scouse, I think you're a good contributor, with a good sense of humor, and even though we don't agree completely on the Jewish stuff I've always thought of you as an e-friend.

perhaps one thread isn't enough.  Could scouse get a subforum to talk about it, or maybe something like 3 to 5  threads?  I don't know.  Is there some way he can be happy expressing his beliefs, without most threads turning into Jew referendi? there should be a way to work this out.

Blazor

I know what happens, something gets posted, that relates to his beliefs, and he feels the need to chime in. Nothing wrong with that. Then he makes his own thread about something, since he gets hated on for butting into a thread, but then it gets shifted to his one thread as well. I can see why hes frustrated.

Scouse, if ya listening, take Fash's offer to have yourself a sub. I'll visit  ac_smile
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

cc

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "cc"To be clear, I have no problem with Scouse posting whatever he wants

The anti jew nazi shtick is pretty thin but OK if he must .. we can all pinch our nose's in the interest of "free speech"

That said, not sneaking into most every damned thread ffs. I don't keep track but many good threads fall target to and get hijacked by  that cult shit. THAT'S the problem!!

I doubt SCOUSE talks about Jews with everyone he talks to in real life anymore than I believe you bring up Islam in your personal and professional life..

There has to be a compromise that allows him to express himself, but at the same time not make every discussion about the cult thing.

Exactly - Agreed

Don't take your ball and go home, guy.  ... Just be "reasonable"  and don't bring it into threads where only you think it belongs .. is all everyone is asking
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"I know what happens, something gets posted, that relates to his beliefs, and he feels the need to chime in. Nothing wrong with that. Then he makes his own thread about something, since he gets hated on for butting into a thread, but then it gets shifted to his one thread as well. I can see why hes frustrated.

Scouse, if ya listening, take Fash's offer to have yourself a sub. I'll visit  ac_smile

I might even go slumming and visit it myself if he accepts Fash's offer.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

I hate to see you go scouse, I think you're a good contributor, with a good sense of humor, and even though we don't agree completely on the Jewish stuff I've always thought of you as an e-friend.

perhaps one thread isn't enough.  Could scouse get a subforum to talk about it, or maybe something like 3 to 5  threads?  I don't know.  Is there some way he can be happy expressing his beliefs, without most threads turning into Jew referendi? there should be a way to work this out.

I'm willing to do that Wazzzup....give him more..

I think because SCOUSE posted the op he felt is was supposed to be about his favourite talking point while others had different ideas..

That's where this went sour in my opinion.

Anonymous

If Scouse needs a break, he needs a break. I hope he comes back soon.

Wazzzup

I think because SCOUSE posted the op he felt is was supposed to be about his favourite talking point while others had different ideas..

yeah, that makes sense.  It was his thread after all.  

Maybe we needed a regular and a jew free version?  Kind of like Coke and Diet Coke? :laugh:

Dunno, I hope there is some way we can all be happy, I'd hate to see a good poster go.

Anonymous

Maybe we needed a regular and a jew free version?  Kind of like Coke and Diet Coke? :laugh:

Dunno, I hope there is some way we can all be happy, I'd hate to see a good poster go.

I hate to see him go too Wazzzup..

Maybe he just needs a little cooling off time.

Wazzzup

I hate to see him go too Wazzzup..

Maybe he just needs a little cooling off time.

yeah, Maybe.

Anonymous

QuoteDunno, I hope there is some way we can all be happy, I'd hate to see a good poster go.

Since I have been here, the only poster I was really happy to see leave was RW. Joe is an attention starved troll and Total Dunce is pathetic and stupid.

Blurt, Harry and Gay Boy Bob were garden variety drive by types.

Bricktop

I heard a rumour RW is returning.

JOKING!!!

Anonymous

cc

Gaud I miss her. No one to put on ignore now ... I feel  "ignoreless"
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Gaud I miss her. No one to put on ignore now ... I feel  "ignoreless"

I wish RW could have figured out how to use that feature herself. It would not have hurt my feelings if she placed me on ignore.

Bricktop

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Not funny Bricktop.

Sorry...

ac_blush