Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Anti-white Trends in TV Ads...........

Started by Aryan, February 06, 2018, 06:20:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"But that's the good and bad of public, OPEN forums. Everyone is beating their own drum.

The same thing in every discussion though?

SCOUSE was given a thread for that.

Bricktop

I'm not seeing this thread as the same discussion...it is a valid argument to make, and has some basis in fact. Of course, anti-jewish nonsense is in his DNA...but the fact is that the mass media IS embarking on a social manipulation path using distorted and frequently unbelievable tropes to sell their own version of how society should be.

Added to that is the indisputable fact that much of the mass media is owned and managed by jews, and an argument can be made.

Where I believe it falls down is that the religion of the culprits is not the issue...merely their politics. If most jews are leftists...what does that make Chinese? Or Singaporeans? Ukranians? The Catholic Church is traditionally left leaning (other than WW2 when it sided with the Nazis).

Scouse joins the dots incorrectly, in my view...but that does not mean the dots aren't there.

Anonymous

I agree with Fash, Wazzzup and ceec. Scouse is alright, but this is not his cult and they don't control our discussions. There is a forum for that. Hell, there is even a thread here for that.

Bricktop

Well, we will have to agree to disagree. The OP is about a trend emerging in the mass media that has a basis in fact, and an arguable posit.

Ignore the "Mein Kamp" perspective...and there IS an issue there.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Bricktop"Well, we will have to agree to disagree. The OP is about a trend emerging in the mass media that has a basis in fact, and an arguable posit.

Ignore the "Mein Kamp" perspective...and there IS an issue there.

Scouses post is a good one, it was when the J-double o stuff came in that it got wrecked.

I think media images of asians as nerds speaking broken english probably does damage Asian's, particularly mens, image.  if you watch the Long Duck Dong Chracter in 16 candles you will find probably the worst example.    

I'm not sure what the "make a the white guy a nerd and the black guy an alpha" is even supposed to accomplish, its weird.  But there most be something there when there are 43 examples of it.  

I don't think its going to hurt whites much.  The more serious issues for whites are-- being the only race a person can publicly criticize and get away with it, one of the only two races (along with Asians) you can legally discrminate against, and being scapegoated/blamed for all other minority problems.

Aryan

Thanks Wazzup and Bricktop for speaking common sense, but I've actually decided to have a timeout from here. I'm sick to death of having to walk on eggshells when this type of thing is discussed, I mean why on earth do certain people on here lose their minds when Jews are criticised?  It's stark raving bonkers to be honest, and it does raise questions as to why they believe that this particular group is above criticism.  

As a matter of fact, perhaps CC should have a muslim 'conspiracy' thread to discuss at length her favourite topic? I won't hold my breath though, as muslims are fair game to be slated on here.

Anonymous

I have absolutely no use for Scouse. He's an uneducated menial monkey that follows without question things even easier to disprove than the easter bunny and the tooth fairy. He knows nothing about the important issues that impact us all and as a result will live in poverty for the rest of his life.

But, I know he's liked here and he has as much right to be heard as anyone. Having said that, I don't think it's at all unreasonable to expect anyone not to derail every single discussion with more of the same. CC doesn't derail economic discussions with Islam. Than again I guess I'm expecting too much to think the likes of Scouse would have the sense to do the same.

Bricktop

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"...but that does not mean the dots aren't there.

ac_drinks
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "SCOUSE"but I've actually decided to have a timeout from here.

:sad:

You know other places Im at!  ac_smile

I understand your frustration here though man. Being corralled into one thread isnt very fair. Instead of trying to shut you up, I would've gave you your own subforum, where ya could post as many threads as you wanted. Kinda like the muslim sub.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Thanks Wazzup and Bricktop for speaking common sense, but I've actually decided to have a timeout from here. I'm sick to death of having to walk on eggshells when this type of thing is discussed, I mean why on earth do certain people on here lose their minds when Jews are criticised?  It's stark raving bonkers to be honest, and it does raise questions as to why they believe that this particular group is above criticism.  

As a matter of fact, perhaps CC should have a muslim 'conspiracy' thread to discuss at length her favourite topic? I won't hold my breath though, as muslims are fair game to be slated on here.

I'm really really sorry you feel that way SCOUSE and I hope you reconsider..

I hoped having your own thread would satisfy everyone..

Personally, I prefer to criticize ideas or ideologies rather than people because people are individuals first.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Thanks Wazzup and Bricktop for speaking common sense, but I've actually decided to have a timeout from here. I'm sick to death of having to walk on eggshells when this type of thing is discussed, I mean why on earth do certain people on here lose their minds when Jews are criticised?  It's stark raving bonkers to be honest, and it does raise questions as to why they believe that this particular group is above criticism.  

FFS Scouse, grow a pair. Fash offered you an "all Jews are bogeyman" sub and you turned her down. If you are jealous of CC, than you should've said yes. However, you accepted your own thread offer and you're still taking your ball and going home. What gives dude?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

FFS Scouse, grow a pair. Fash offered you an "all Jews are bogeyman" sub and you turned her down. If you are jealous of CC, than you should've said yes. However, you accepted your own thread offer and you're still taking your ball and going home. What gives dude?

That offer is still open if SCOUSE wants it..

I like him and I want him to stay.

cc

Quote from: "Herman"I agree with Fash, Wazzzup and ceec. Scouse is alright, but this is not his cult and they don't control our discussions. There is a forum for that. Hell, there is even a thread here for that.

To be clear, I have no problem with Scouse posting whatever he wants

The anti jew nazi shtick is pretty thin but OK if he must .. we can all pinch our nose's in the interest of "free speech"

That said, not sneaking into most every damned thread ffs. I don't keep track but many good threads fall target to and get hijacked by  that cult shit. THAT'S the problem!!
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Herman"I agree with Fash, Wazzzup and ceec. Scouse is alright, but this is not his cult and they don't control our discussions. There is a forum for that. Hell, there is even a thread here for that.

To be clear, I have no problem with Scouse posting whatever he wants

The anti jew nazi shtick is pretty thin but OK if he must .. we can all pinch our nose's in the interest of "free speech"

That said, not sneaking into most every damned thread ffs. I don't keep track but many good threads fall target to and get hijacked by  that cult shit. THAT'S the problem!!

I doubt SCOUSE talks about Jews with everyone he talks to in real life anymore than I believe you bring up Islam in your personal and professional life..

There has to be a compromise that allows him to express himself, but at the same time not make every discussion about the cult thing.