News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

Which Poster Has The Lowest IQ And Is A Waste Of Keystrokes?

Started by Anonymous, February 10, 2018, 01:02:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Which Poster Has The Lowest IQ?

Seamajor
37 (84.1%)
Twenty Dollars
5 (11.4%)
Total Dunce
2 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: February 10, 2018, 01:02:49 PM

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"How soon do you think it will be before Total Dumbass gets a Mel style three month ban on VF? Before spring, summer, when???

I took a peek..

It seems Twenty Dollars is trying to get banned there like he did here.

Aryan

evs doesn't normally lose her cool too often from what I've witnessed, but she sure does quite regularly when dealing with Seaman.   ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"evs doesn't normally lose her cool too often from what I've witnessed, but she sure does quite regularly when dealing with Seaman.   ac_lmfao

I wouldn't say she's losing her cool, but evs realizes that TD is a forum cancer.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"evs doesn't normally lose her cool too often from what I've witnessed, but she sure does quite regularly when dealing with Seaman.   ac_lmfao

Evs is a fat bafune and jealous of my droopy boobs.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I wouldn't say she's losing her cool, but evs realizes that TD is a forum cancer.

I am not a forum cancer.  I am forum AIDS :mad:

Anonymous

Amigo did ya mention she banned you? How she deals with you.

realgrimm

Quote from: "Eddie"

I can support this, she whole-heartedly enjoys her cunting ways ,she plays her members then flips the script once she (cunt) has a card to play , then recruits her other hag cows to build a padding  and make any issue bannable.. I hope her pussy rots out and her husband leaves her for a fresh piece..

Anonymous

It seems you are getting dangerously close to a Mel style three month ban yourself TD.

Aryan

I broke the PI rule so I knew a temp ban was on the cards, but it was totally worth it for 'that' pic to be re-posted.   ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

I broke the PI rule so I knew a temp ban was on the cards, but it was totally worth it for 'that' pic to be re-posted.   ac_lmfao

What pic? Let's see it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
">

ac_toofunny
lol, what an ugly dork.  ac_lmfao

realgrimm

I have one of him manhandling 2 kids while on a surf board it was in that thread me, you(scouse) and lump went at him about the ankle monitor..  He was shocked I found it online..haha .. he even thanked me for finding it..

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Shen Li"How soon do you think it will be before Total Dumbass gets a Mel style three month ban on VF? Before spring, summer, when???

He won't get that ban.  I know Evs.  I have modded with her.  Shit, I've had drinks with her in Burnaby.

TD is not considered a threat to her psyche, her forum, or her intellect, and as such he will stay.

I am probably the only person in recent history there to be permabanned.  I don't conform, and have enough intellect to 'fight back' to the point where they just ban me.  Not many other posters have this ability.  They just view the rest as jokes and clowns.  I am supposedly a genuine 'forum terrorist.'

Now you know!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

He won't get that ban.  I know Evs.  I have modded with her.  Shit, I've had drinks with her in Burnaby.

TD is not considered a threat to her psyche, her forum, or her intellect, and as such he will stay.

I am probably the only person in recent history there to be permabanned.  I don't conform, and have enough intellect to 'fight back' to the point where they just ban me.  Not many other posters have this ability.  They just view the rest as jokes and clowns.  I am supposedly a genuine 'forum terrorist.'

Now you know!

Your so called permaban on VF ends very soon.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview