Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Anyone know who the spammers are in RR?

Started by Bricktop, February 10, 2018, 05:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: "realgrimm"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Not everyone can be bothered using a proxy...especially trollling a forum they don't belong to.

Quote from: "Fashionista"I don't want to get involved in this thread, but hiding behind proxies in the guest area to smear people is cowardly in my opinion.

Proxies aren't that hard to use , I used to use anonymox before it went pay  and literally it was a switch which you click on or off for that particular site, even let you pick the part of the world you wanted the proxy from..Proxies are now idiot guide

Remember the days of daisy chaining 4 or 5 proxies in a url bar of a browser and waiting forever for the page to load?
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"Not everyone can be bothered using a proxy...especially trollling a forum they don't belong to.

I don't bother with the proxies much anymore.

If a forum doesn't want me, why should I keep contributing to it?  If a forum wants to turf it's members, let the forum do so until there's nobody left posting.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "realgrimm"

Quote from: "Fashionista"I don't want to get involved in this thread, but hiding behind proxies in the guest area to smear people is cowardly in my opinion.

Proxies aren't that hard to use , I used to use anonymox before it went pay  and literally it was a switch which you click on or off for that particular site, even let you pick the part of the world you wanted the proxy from..Proxies are now idiot guide

Remember the days of daisy chaining 4 or 5 proxies in a url bar of a browser and waiting forever for the page to load?

I'll bet you use a proxy, dontcha, boy?

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Frood

Take that as a 'go away you retarded old goat'.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Erm...no.

Besides, I gave you a stroke in RR.

Frood

I would never allow you to touch me anywhere.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

I dunno...I think the female version of you looks kind of cute...

Frood

I am the female version of me dummy and yuck!
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Hey, if you identify as that cute lil blonde, knock yourself out.

Unfortunately, top left is significantly less salubrious, and rather more accurate. But if you feel pretty, who am I to spit in your beer.

Equally less fortunate is that your colleagues in Flame Truth ('ol Bonewsaw, Rowan and a couple of die-hards just can't let go, can they) are similarly unconvinced.

The truth IS out there, boy...and its rather ugly. But I'm wondering, as I do...do your old flamer buddies know you're playing this charade? I'm guessing not, because if they did they'd laugh you out of town for executing one of the silliest (and mimicked) trolls since the internet was invented.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Hey, if you identify as that cute lil blonde, knock yourself out.

Unfortunately, top left is significantly less salubrious, and rather more accurate. But if you feel pretty, who am I to spit in your beer.

Equally less fortunate is that your colleagues in Flame Truth ('ol Bonewsaw, Rowan and a couple of die-hards just can't let go, can they) are similarly unconvinced.

The truth IS out there, boy...and its rather ugly. But I'm wondering, as I do...do your old flamer buddies know you're playing this charade? I'm guessing not, because if they did they'd laugh you out of town for executing one of the silliest (and mimicked) trolls since the internet was invented.

Dinky's handle on TRF is Don Kwyjibo. From what I've seen, they all seem to know he is Freud and Dinky Dianna here. It's a stupid flame forum and nobody gives a shit. I don't give a fuck either.

Bricktop

Its more a forum necropolis now...deader than Freuds stupid troll.

Berry Sweet

They're the loser posters from VF.  So much trolling over there.  I believe we all know who the loser posters are.

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Hey, if you identify as that cute lil blonde, knock yourself out.

Dinky's handle on TRF is Don Kwyjibo. From what I've seen, they all seem to know he is Freud and Dinky Dianna here. It's a stupid flame forum and nobody gives a shit. I don't give a fuck either.

It's not me.
Blahhhhhh...