News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

There's an Olympic games on. Does anyone actually care?

Started by Bricktop, February 11, 2018, 05:56:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lance Leftardashian

We should all care. IT is nice to see that Russia is getting the humiliation of not being able to use their flag for the opening cerimonies. hey have to endure the humiliation of this reminder of how they use drugs to enhance their performance. IT also is wonderful that China isn't using any drugs now to enhance their performance.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"We should all care. IT is nice to see that Russia is getting the humiliation of not being able to use their flag for the opening cerimonies. hey have to endure the humiliation of this reminder of how they use drugs to enhance their performance. IT also is wonderful that China isn't using any drugs now to enhance their performance.

:laugh:

Anonymous

It was thirty years ago my fair city hosted the winter Olympics..

What ever happened to the Jamaican bobsled team and Eddie the Eagle Edwards?

ac_umm

cc

">

Dang. With his specs on, he looks like Bubbles of Trailer Park Boys
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

Haven't watched a single second if it and the only thing I've heard about is the prevalence of flu, norovirus, dog meat soup, and a figure skater who started popping out of her top. Oh, and that mass amounts of people have tuned out this year.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
">

Dang. With his specs on, he looks like Bubbles of Trailer Park Boys
Yes, he does doesn't he..

The plasterer from Cheltenham, England who became Britian's first Olympic ski jumper.

cc

Yes .. . he officially holds the British record for ski jump  :laugh:

I kinda liked him and his attitude

Dang Brick - I was all set to post the Aussie fiasco  ... good thing I looked up and saw that you already had done so
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Yes .. . he officially holds the British record for ski jump  :laugh:

Dang Brick - I was all set to post the Aussie fiasco  ... good thing I looked up and saw that you already had done so

I liked him too..

Unfortunately, it seems he has fallen on hard times.

Plight of the Eagle: Eddie's wife has left him, he's working as a plasterer and the new film about his life won't make him a penny richer

Olympic ski jumper now works as a plasterer in Stroud, Gloucestershire

Was sleeping in garden shed of marital home after breakdown of marriage

Unlikely to gain any royalties from Hollywood biopic telling his life story

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3478591/Plight-Eagle-Eddie-s-wife-left-s-working-plasterer-new-film-life-won-t-make-penny-richer.html">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... icher.html">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3478591/Plight-Eagle-Eddie-s-wife-left-s-working-plasterer-new-film-life-won-t-make-penny-richer.html

Bricktop

Quote from: "cc"Yes .. . he officially holds the British record for ski jump  :laugh:

One step ahead, sugar...always one step ahead... ac_dance

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"I'd like to learn how to dance Gangnam style.

ac_umm

Like Angry said, tutorials on youtube, thats how I learned back then lol. I was pretty good at it!  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

ac_umm

Like Angry said, tutorials on youtube, thats how I learned back then lol. I was pretty good at it!  :laugh:

I was being facetious.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"

ac_umm

I was being facetious.

But its fun!  :laugh:

https://media.giphy.com/media/SJ1woRr6sw276/giphy.gif">

This is the attitude you need for doing this dance  :laugh:

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Do-I-Look-Like-I-Care-Psy-Gangnam-Style-Dance-Gif.gif">

Blazor

I almost dressed as him for Halloween one year, by the next year the fad was over though lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"I almost dressed as him for Halloween one year, by the next year the fad was over though lol.

You mean by Christmas of the same year.

Blazor

Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "Blazor"I almost dressed as him for Halloween one year, by the next year the fad was over though lol.

You mean by Christmas of the same year.

:roll: