Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Trudeau has no business interfering with the verdict in the Colten Boushie case

Started by Anonymous, February 13, 2018, 10:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

We do know.  And I explained it like seven threads up.  Accidental shooting due to hang-fire was the main defense.

Wazzzup

Wikipedia seems to give a good referenced account

QuoteThe ITO stated that Boushie's group first visited a neighbouring farm belonging to the Fouhy family, where they "attempted to steal vehicles and items"[5] by trying to smash the window of a truck with a .22 calibre rifle. Cross-Whitstone broke the stock of the rifle in this failed attempt.[10] They then drove unto the Gerald Stanley's property near Biggar, Saskatchewan, in the regional municipality of Glenside,[11][12] which is about 57 kilometres (35 mi) from their home.[13]

When the SUV entered the Stanley property, the father and son were repairing a fence while Gerald Stanley's wife Leesa was mowing the lawn not far away. The SUV occupants first entered a truck belonging to one of Gerald's customers, then mounted an ATV. Stanley's son Sheldon chased them away, and smashed the Ford Escape SUV's windshield with a hammer. The SUV "crashed into Stanley's wife's car and came to a halt".[8]

Stanley took a semi-automatic handgun from his shed, loaded it and "fired warning shots in the air" as Cross-Whitstone and Meechance ran from the ATV and fled the property.[8] Sheldon Stanley went into the house to get his truck keys.[citation needed]

Gerald Stanley then approached the SUV with Boushie in the front passenger seat and Jackson and Wuttunee in the back. Stanley said he saw the lawnmower his wife was using, thought she had been run over, and he tried to turn off the ignition key with his left hand while he was holding his handgun in his right hand. He said the gun went off accidentally. He shot Boushie, who witnesses claim had a loaded .22-caliber rifle between his legs,[14][15] in the "back of the head at point blank range" at about 5:30 pm.[11][16]

the First nations were drunk and on someone elses property trying to steal things.  When you do things like that, things are bound to go wrong.  And they did.

I guess either the farmer shot him on purpose or accidentally.  Since the farmer is innocent until proven guilty and the First nations provoked the entire situation the jury did what they should have done and acquitted.

Even if one disgrees, its not a jury decision way out of whack with the evidence.

What Trudeau is doing reminds me of Obama in the Trayvon Martin case.

Don't forget what is always at play

https://imgbb.com/">

https://imgbb.com/">https://imgbb.com/

Angry White Male

Not sad to see another useless chug six-feet under, but the shooting wasn't legit, although it probably should have been.  It would have been in any "Stand Your Ground" State, I'm sure, but we don't have a similar defense in Canada.

Anonymous

I didn't hear all the evidence of course, but I question the verdict. True Dope and crew didn't either, but have done everything except say the jury can't be trusted because they are a pack of rabid racists.

Angry White Male

Spending many hours reading case law, mitigating circumstances are certainly an important part in the Canadian Justice System.

We often do not know what happened at trial, and that's why I like to read every Supreme Court of BC decision, since it's ALL laid out then, clear to see... From divorce to gang murders.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Pretty much ends the chance of an appeal succeeding.

Politicians need to be silenced over court determinations. It could be construed as contempt of court.

The jury made their decision in a fair trial. Did Trudeau scream when OJ Simpson and Michael Jackson walked?

There have been Aboriginals acquitted of murder too, but there were no meetings with the federal cabinet by families of the person killed.

Similarly,

If you look at interracial crime in the US, you can see blacks are way more likely to harm whites than vice versa (see below).  Yet often, like the trayvon Martin case, its a big deal when a white guy (actually Hispanic in that case) kills a black guy, never the reverse.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CAhuPs5UsAAuGd2.jpg">

Even more so--If a white cop kills an unarmed white guy, its not news.  If a black cop kills an unarmed white guy its not news,   But if a white cop kills an unarmed black guy, whoa, lookout, massive shitstorm everywhere.

Its all about the opression narrative, and who is important, all are equal but SOME are MORE equal than others.

Anonymous

I am more alarmed that our prime minister and members of his cabinet have all but accused the jury of racial bias without knowing anything about them..

I can't recall our federal government showing such bias in a criminal case.

They should stay out of it.

Angry White Male

I'll be brutally honest...  If the fucking Chugs want 'fair and equal treatment,' perhaps they should start by not acting like fucking Niggers.  Our Chugs embrace the Nigger lifestyle.  It's what they embrace, and how they act.

Stop acting like Niggers, whatever your colour or culture is, and maybe you just go through life with fewer problems.

Berry Sweet

The guy was thug plain and simple.  Look at his fb profile.  He was a wannabe gangster, nowhere near a positive role model.  I'm tired of young people like him who participate in criminal activity and get their dumbass killed and then theirs an outcry from their dumbass community screaming "He was young and will never have the chance in life."  Chances are, if he didn't die, he would be carried on down that road until he ended up in prison himself.

Question I ask is, why weren't his friends charged? They were stealing too.  Why didn't they leave the scene after 2 warning shots were fired?

Wazzzup

no matter where you come down on the shooting being legit or not.  Its obvious that the first nations group were, drunk, trespassing and there to steal stuff.  Had they not done that, no one would have been shot (accidentally or not.)

Trudeau is pandering, he figures if he does this it will help his party get more of the native vote.  Sad and inappropriate, but that's what A-hole leftist politicians do.

Angry White Male

Of course he was a thug.  I've seen tons of useless Chugs roam around, thinking they're Niggers.

To them, being a Nigger is some sort of goal to emulate.

The shooting was bad, but as I state, the outcome was good.

Berry Sweet

JT is an idiot.  He has no business being involved with this case.  I'm sickened they are turning it into a racial issue.  So what then....it's ok for natives to get drunk and steal and act like punks?  This is the message I'm getting.  I'm sorry he died but, fuck man, maybe teach your kids not to be shit heads...maybe don't be shit heads in front of your kids so they carry the tradition.  Being poor is no excuse....I don't have a whole lot of money and my kid doesn't act like an idiot...I go out of my to make sure she grows up to be civilized with her head on her shoulders.

Angry White Male

Well, all Western nations are doing a good job of forcing the beliefs that Whites are bad, and everyone else is good, no matter what they do.

White=Bad.  Not White?=Great!

Berry Sweet