The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Another shooting in an American school

Started by Bricktop, February 14, 2018, 05:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

But they don't need no gun control.

Oh no.

Its better that their kids get shot up whilst in class.

Fool of a country.

Odinson

Finland has as much guns per capita as the "worst" american gun states..

Near every household is filled with firearms for different purposes.

We just aint gun happy... Different culture.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"But they don't need no gun control.

Oh no.

Its better that their kids get shot up whilst in class.

Fool of a country.

I haven't heard about it yet Bricktop.

Bricktop

http://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-us-canada-43066528">www.bbc.com/news/live/world-us-canada-43066528

Anonymous

Bricktop

Yeah...but America doesn't need a massive, rational overhaul of its gun laws, cos niggers got guns!!!

Fucking idiots. The name of every child killed by this madness should be permanently etched on the NRA headquarters.

Frood

Gun control causes these massacres. Morons like Bricktop want disarmament and regulations, because they secretly love creating sitting duck victims.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

At least seventeen people are confirmed dead now.

The suspect, 19-year-old former student Nikolas Cruz, is in custody, the sheriff said. He was expelled for unspecified disciplinary reasons.

Parkland Florida, with a population of 31,000 people in 2016, was named Florida's safest city last year, according to an analysis by the Washington-based National Council for Home Safety and Security, a home security industry trade association.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Gun control causes these massacres. Morons like Bricktop want disarmament and regulations, because they secretly love creating sitting duck victims.

Every day, you find new ways to illustrate your idiocy.

At least, for that, you never fail to impress.

Frood

Spoken like a proper anti hunting pro victim massacre coward.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

I am proud to be pro-victim.

Why not wait until you have an opportunity to talk to me mano e mano before accusing me of cowardice.

Bricktop

17 dead, fifteen wounded, and our resident halfwit thinks this is OK.

I wonder what he would think if his daughter took a bullet to the head.

Anonymous

Brick and DD are both wrong. Neither firearm prohibition nor liberalization of gun laws will work. It's too late for the former and the latter has been tried in several states.

Bricktop

Its never too late.

A government that cares for its people can NOT sit by and do nothing, as the American governments are want to do. America has built a society that is prone to violence, and given that society free reign to buy high powered lethal firearms.

Doing nothing is simply killing more kids.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Its never too late.

A government that cares for its people can NOT sit by and do nothing, as the American governments are want to do. America has built a society that is prone to violence, and given that society free reign to buy high powered lethal firearms.

Doing nothing is simply killing more kids.

They have tried prohibition of a different product that can lead to violence before and we know how well that turned out.