Replies: 7373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:33 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Hemi Hideout

Started by kiebers, February 18, 2018, 12:24:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiebers

Going to put this here because as far as I'm concerned, between the signage and restoration of the cars....it is art.

Went to a 50th anniversary party for one of my wife's cousins. This place was really a museum. I figure in excess of $2-3 million worth of cars and other vehicles including tractors and motorcycles. The signage was unbelievable. Neon and porcelain. I figure the signs were probably close to a million after any restoration. Things were so bright because of the bright neon. My pics don't do them justice but I am going to post them anyway. The website does have a video and photo gallery and worth checking out as well. These pics are from only one end of the place.

Probably going to be some really big pics since I am not going to resize all of them in order to post them. This was a truly awesome place if you like Mopar and Hemi's

http://www.hemihideout.com/">http://www.hemihideout.com/

">

">

">

">

">

">

">

">

">

">

">

">

">

">

">

">

">

">

">

">

">

">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Bricktop

We used to drive Chrysler Hemi's as police cars.

Handled like a breeze block on rollerskates, had the brakes of a falling brick, but those engines were sweet.

Blazor

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Are all those cars inside a bar Blazor?

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"Are all those cars inside a bar Blazor?

It looks that way. Not sure though. Kiebers posted a website link to the place.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

I meant to ask kiebers.

ac_blush

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
I meant to ask kiebers.

ac_blush

...Monday  :laugh:

Anonymous

I meant to ask kiebers.

ac_blush

...Monday  :laugh:

It's a holiday here today....Family Day.

Blazor

Presidents day here, wish I could of slept in lol, but Im at work.

kiebers

I meant to ask kiebers.

ac_blush

It is not a bar. It is an event venue. It is not open to the public per say. You would rent the facility for weddings, company events/meetings/seminars or in our case an anniversary celebration. I have not read the entire website but it is not open to the public to just go by and look. It does have a bar but not open to the public. They cater the events as well. Champagne and beer was the available drinks at our event. There were well over 200 people at our party and I would imagine the cost was in the 8 to 12 thousand range. No children under 12 are allowed to minimize the crawling and climbing on the high dollar exhibits. We did have some baby's there but they don't walk or hardly crawl yet...LOL It truly was an awesome place. Kind of the super ultimate man cave with all the cars and memorabilia.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

I meant to ask kiebers.

ac_blush

It is not a bar. It is an event venue. It is not open to the public per say. You would rent the facility for weddings, company events/meetings/seminars or in our case an anniversary celebration. I have not read the entire website but it is not open to the public to just go by and look. It does have a bar but not open to the public. They cater the events as well. Champagne and beer was the available drinks at our event. There were well over 200 people at our party and I would imagine the cost was in the 8 to 12 thousand range. No children under 12 are allowed to minimize the crawling and climbing on the high dollar exhibits. We did have some baby's there but they don't walk or hardly crawl yet...LOL It truly was an awesome place. Kind of the super ultimate man cave with all the cars and memorabilia.

I see, sounds like a wonderful time.

ac_smile

Bricktop

Presidents day here, wish I could

Blazor