The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Sylvester Stallone dead rumours sweep the internet once again as bizarre hoax resurfaces after 18 months

Started by Anonymous, February 19, 2018, 05:20:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Berry Sweet

There's actually quite a few older ladies in Hollywood who look like that....God forbid what goes thru their minds?  How they even think that looks good?  It's down right nasty!  Best to natural like Betty White...she aged gracefully!

Every once in a while I see pics and clips of "The Real Housewives of...." .....you can see the fakeness on their face, it's disturbing....these ladies are no doubt going to end up looking that crap above when they are seniors.  Plastic surgery is getting out of control.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Did anyone ever see his ma?  A victim of the plastic surgery industry if ever there was one.

Omg...I never knew....I had to Google that one! Wow, she's a hot mess! Gross!

http://www.funtim.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Sylvester-Stallones-90-year-old-mother.jpg">

She still looks good for her age.

Aryan

I guess these women choose to only listen to the surgeons and doctors who tell them how great they look while watching their bank accounts swell.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I guess these women choose to only listen to the surgeons and doctors who tell them how great they look while watching their bank accounts swell.

Some people will do anything to reverse the effects of aging.

Bricktop

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I guess these women choose to only listen to the surgeons and doctors who tell them how great they look while watching their bank accounts swell.

Some people will do anything to reverse the effects of aging.

Lots looking for the fountain of youth.  Plastic surgery is not the answer.  Lots can wrong and it does happen, you just don't hear about it.

There is no secret to staying healthy and looking good in old age..but the answer to it all, is something majority of people do not want to do.  Which is:

Complete absence from alcohol and tobacco

Daily exercise

Omit meat from diet and eat fresh frui ts and vegetables, legumes, etc

Drink plenty of water

Keep away from fried foods, period

Have a regular sleep /wake cycle

Take vitamins, in liquid form and not a pill

Have a daily face wash routine, and do not use cheap products.

If you can stick to most of the above, you can look good when you get older.  But most people don't want to.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Complete absence from alcohol and tobacco NOPE

Daily exercise NOPE

Omit meat from diet and eat fresh frui ts and vegetables, legumes, etc NOPE

Drink plenty of water NOPE

Keep away from fried foods, period NOPE

Have a regular sleep /wake cycle NOPE

Take vitamins, in liquid form and not a pill NOPE

Have a daily face wash routine, and do not use cheap products. NOPE

And people think I'm 50 at most...so there goes those theories.

Berry Sweet

It's not a theory, it's a healthy way of life.  Of course everything in moderation, it's ok to have a glass of wine or a cheesecake slice once in a while.

You have to admit, tabacco is horrible and so is meat.

Aryan

Smokers tend to look the worst, all haggard and wrinkled.

Drinking plenty of water is definitely a good lifestyle tip. I always try and drink about 2-3 litres a day.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"It's not a theory, it's a healthy way of life.  Of course everything in moderation, it's ok to have a glass of wine or a cheesecake slice once in a while.

You have to admit, tabacco is horrible and so is meat.

As someone who smoked for twenty seven years, I agree about smoking. But meat, hell no.