The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I miss the little white dog...

Started by Berry Sweet, February 25, 2018, 04:02:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

She's not a nice person Fashy.

I still miss the dog...she was bought up in conversation at the dinner table today.

Angry White Male

Berry, other cultures aren't as willing to eliminate trash from their circle, even if they are family.

White people can and must do this...  I have one cousin that's pretty trash.  I make no attempt to keep in touch.  It is better this way.

Berry Sweet

I'm strong with the family values, but I'm getting older and tired of the same old bullshit.  Its not going to change.  Its always been the same.  And I don't want to stoop to their level, so out they go.

I'm really tired of having family dinners with her and having to listen to her manipulated shit.

Berry Sweet

My mom  bought a package of strawberry koolaid and used it to dye her ears....she was cute with her pink ears!!!

Angry White Male

The reason that White people have become successful, all throughout the World, is the fact that we can drop a problem 'party,' and move on.

If your sister is a problem, fuck her.  You are not obligated in any way to tolerate her, or even visit her.

Let society deal with her as it deems fit.

Don't feel bad.  Good family and friends are OK.  You are not obligated, in our culture, to put up with shit.  Drop the visits like a hot potato.

Berry Sweet

I've talked to my mom about this but she is older and pretty gullible.  I can see the many ways my sister takes advantage of my mom and I don't like it....ive gave my mom many examples...im not sure if she realizes this and feels bad?  Or if it all is just flying by her face?

She always gave into my sister and her temper tantrums while we were growing up...it really annoyed me.  There was zero discipline, it was almost like favoritism.

Now that we are both older and have children, she is doing the same thing with the kids...she always puts my niece first and expects Lo to deal with it.  My niece can be real nasty to Lo and takes advantage of situations...in which my mom is still gullible of??  I've asked her to stop doing this several times and it continues.

So the final straw was my sister causing a scene at high tea while yelling at Lo and then my mom blaming it on me as Lo and I didn't even do anything...there was no reason to have a tempure tantrums in public.

Because of this never ending bullshit...it happened while I was growing up and now it's happening to Lo.  I refuse to have Lo go thru that.  Its complete bullshit.  My sister knows what she's doing and completely manipulating my mom.  His is why I am done.  If she wants to act like a selfish entitled best, go ahead...Lo not myself will be present when they come to visit.

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I still miss the dog.

Apparently a lot more than your sister.

:laugh: