Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I miss the little white dog...

Started by Berry Sweet, February 25, 2018, 04:02:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

...my mom's little white dog passed 2 years ago....I still miss her...she was the best dog in the world!  I'm just lying here with a blanket and wish she was here...we use to snuggle and nap together when I visit at my mom's...and she would get excited and bark her head off out the front window..and I would join in and piss my mom off....I miss those days... :(

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"...my mom's little white dog passed 2 years ago....I still miss her...she was the best dog in the world!  I'm just lying here with a blanket and wish she was here...we use to snuggle and nap together when I visit at my mom's...and she would get excited and bark her head off out the front window..and I would join in and piss my mom off....I miss those days... :(

Was she a West Higland White Berry?

Berry Sweet

No she was mix breed...part terrier and something else....such a cutie tho....very well mannered but knew how to cause trouble when I was around!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"No she was mix breed...part terrier and something else....such a cutie tho....very well mannered but knew how to cause trouble when I was around!!!

My dog is old now..

I know she hasn't got a lot of time left.

:sad:

Berry Sweet

Spend as much time as you can with the doggy.  My mom's dog sick suddenly...all it took was 3 months and she was gone :(

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Spend as much time as you can with the doggy.  My mom's dog got sick suddenly...all it took was 3 months and she was gone :(

I'm dreading the day, but I know it's coming.

Berry Sweet

Its harder to lose a dog than a human...atleast for me...i got a list of dogs that have passed and I miss them....humans, not so much.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Its harder to lose a dog than a human...atleast for me...i got a list of dogs that have passed and I miss them....humans, not so much.

I wouldn't go that far.

Berry Sweet

I'm not a people person. I don't like people.  Gets worse as I get older.

realgrimm

Me too , I value animal life and well being over any human, they are 100% pure, molded by their owners and the experiences their owner provide them.. Humans are somewhat the same except where a human just relies on a good moral fibre to exist in the world,  animals depend on humans to exist making the bonding so much stronger..IMO :twocents:

Anonymous

I lost a daughter, I lost my dad.....the sorrow never ends.

Bricktop

I'm sorry to hear that.

I cannot imagine the anguish of losing a child.

realgrimm

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"I lost a daughter, I lost my dad.....the sorrow never ends.

Sorry to hear.  When its someone closer like that it is different.   I haven't lost either parent yet.  I could give a shit about my sister, she's toxic and I cut her out of my life...she could die and I could care less.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I lost a daughter, I lost my dad.....the sorrow never ends.

Sorry to hear.  When its someone closer like that it is different.   I haven't lost either parent yet.  I could give a shit about my sister, she's toxic and I cut her out of my life...she could die and I could care less.

ac_wot