Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Arbitrarily Banned for Another 90 Days!

Started by Angry White Male, February 28, 2018, 01:42:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"You requested a ban..

No I didn't.

Evs started flexing her muscles for no reason, I said if there's a problem then maybe she should ban me, if I'm that bad.

I go out for a smoke, come back to find her asking if I wanted to be banned, and then another post stating that I had taken too long to respond, so an arbitrary ban was initiated, as too much time had passed for me to reply.

Oh well!  My beer and smoke break was worth it!

Cheese ball city.

eves has a really bad virginal itch at the mo , so is in a constant perpetual motion of vag pain and being an old misery guts.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Twenty Dollarz"eves has a really bad virginal itch at the mo , so is in a constant perpetual motion of vag pain and being an old misery guts.

There was actually a time when she wasn't that bad, but that was a few years ago now.

Maybe women tend to get cranky and bitter with old age...  certainly seems that way with what I see on the forums.  The men don't exhibit this to the same levels...

Berry Sweet

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Are you banned again?

Of course I am!   :laugh:

Berry Sweet

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"How? I never saw anything?

What would you expect to see when they shitcan me arbitrarily?  The only way you'd know, is due to my lack of presence.

Evs and Mimi have completely lost their shit, those two old cranky hags.

All Mimi has left there are her little retarded pets, which is just how she likes it!  So to be quite honest it's of no loss anyhow.  Mimi can finally have the forum she's wanted all along...  A retarded snoozefest with her being the star of the show!  It's something that she's wanted for a long, long time...  Trust me on that.

Angry White Male

Mimi and Evs have proven that they will not only ruin other peoples forums, but that they're also quite capable of ruining their own forum too!

cc

Ok. I'll bite. While it could be argued that they may be ruining their own,

how have "they proven that they ruined other people's forums?"
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Angry White Male

Quote from: "cc"Ok. I'll bite. While it could be argued that they may be ruining their own,

Those two hags haven't always operated their own forum, as they do now.

There was a time when they posted/modded/Admin'd on a previous forum that they didn't own, but they sure thought they did!

They fucking destroyed it, and it no longer exists!  Shut down, and database gone!  Never to exist again!

Whether that was done intentionally, or simply by bad decisions made by them, I won't comment on that any further...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "cc"Ok. I'll bite. While it could be argued that they may be ruining their own,

Those two hags haven't always operated their own forum, as they do now.

There was a time when they posted/modded/Admin'd on a previous forum that they didn't own, but they sure thought they did!

They fucking destroyed it, and it no longer exists!  Like at all!

Whether that was done intentionally, or simply by bad decisions by them, I won't comment on that any further...

Although I never saw DV, it's my understanding VF was up and running for a couple of years before DV closed down.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"Although I never saw DV, it's my understanding VF was up and running for a couple of years before DV closed down.

No.

The transition was fairly quick, like a few weeks if that...  That is why I remain suspicious to this day.

Angry White Male

I was in personal contact with Vin before new DV even appeared.  Evs and Mimi didn't even know Vin bought old Snitz DV when we were privately chatting about the format, and the direction.

So you see that my timeline goes right back with Vin, before 'new' DV even appeared.

Evs and Mimi were Mods at Snitz DV at that time, so of course they were slotted into that same position once Vin finally had officially taken over the forum.

The 'creative differences' appeared almost instantly...  Whereas Mike Schwartz would give Mods like Evs and Mimi fairly limited powers, Vinny trusted those two a little too much...  I did warn him.  However, they are both very good at sticking their fucking noses into places where they do not belong, and they thrive on that.  Real Woman was no different.

Eventually over time Evs suckled Vinny into giving her Admin status there...  Big mistake.  Not long after I pulled the plug on my Mod status there, since I was frustrated with almost everything there from an operational standpoint, and could clearly see what was happening.

Not long after, the entire database is gone, DV as we knew it was gone, and low and behold Evs and her partner Mimi have their very own forum ready to go!

Angry White Male

I wanted to fucking strangle that uppity cunt Mimi already back then in the secret "Mod Forum.'  But I couldn't...  I kept my yap shut every fucking time that cunt would complain about something else, or use some more fucking smilies like a whore flashes her ass over and over...  I kept my composure though.

Evs wasn't so bad back then, but she has changed now.  Old and angry.  Nonetheless, they have always been good friends offline, and to disagree with one is to disagree with the other!

The creative differences have always been relatively simple, IMHO...  I wanted to retain Snitz DV style forum experience, whereas Mimi and Evs (and Real Woman also), wanted to attempt to create a private 'FaceBook Style' little safe space for only their 'good friends' to post freely...

I've seen it before, and I'll see it again.  No, Real Woman, I will NOT Skype with you, just so your online E-Boyfriend Kreeper won't ban me!  (which he did!)

I don't give up easily.  Freedom of expression and simply being was at the core of what made Snitz DV the place that it was...  That garnered it a fairly large reach worldwide at that time, believe it or not...

Angry White Male

Either way, I used to check when my regular arbitrary bans retire there.  I do not anymore.

The last ban was the topper, and Evs and Mimi can have their anti-white, left-leaning posters there run the show now.  

It's not so much that Evs is like that (historically she hasn't been), but what Mimi wants, Mimi gets!  And Mimi is the most hypocritical, lying piece of shit poster that you'll ever meet.  A fucking snake.

Let her surround herself with the little challenged retards that she keeps protected under her skirt, if that makes herself feel better.  She's always wanted her very own forum, has always been hungry for ultimate control over her online surroundings (often wonder why she needs that), so now she can have it!  With smilies and all!

cc

QuoteShut down, and database gone! Never to exist again!

My infamous "Victory Mosque" thread with mainly myself, RW and her lame wannabe protege whom she tried so hard to save  from himself

all 130+ pages of my ongoing victories .. . gone overnight
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview