Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Arbitrarily Banned for Another 90 Days!

Started by Angry White Male, February 28, 2018, 01:42:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

hahahahahahaha

they have completely fucked your ass raw. every comment you make is another dry stroke to your ass. no wonder your ass bleeds...seems they are the ones that have done their job well...hahahahahahahaha

Odinson

Quote from: "edweird"hahahahahahaha

they have completely fucked your ass raw. every comment you make is another dry stroke to your ass. no wonder your ass bleeds...seems they are the ones that have done their job well...hahahahahahahaha

Take your meds..

kiebers

Quote from: "Odinson"

Take your meds..

But he is not wrong regardless of being batshit crazy...
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

Take your meds..

But he is not wrong regardless of being batshit crazy...

That's true kiebers.

Odinson

kiebers

Quote from: "Odinson"Ed is having a mental meltdown and he got banned..

No wonder he dropped by....
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

I thought he was a protected class on VF.

Odinson

Quote from: "Herman"

No he aint..

Evie just didnt ban him because the other females DEMANDED her to do so..

You know how females act when you demand stuff from them.. They insist on being stupid.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Herman"

No he aint..

Evie just didnt ban him because the other females DEMANDED her to do so..

You know how females act when you demand stuff from them.. They insist on being stupid.

GRANNY EVES is at that ripe Ole age where she stopped shaving her Pussy decades ago .

She still sports the 70s Full Bush .

As dementia has kicked in GRANNY EVES is easily confused and manipulated by other females on here   :crazy:
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Angry White Male

I know this is not Eddy.

However, what I have done is simply air my grievances in a factual manner, and I personally know that this is actually more effective when dealing with Evs and Mimi than using any other form of reasoning.

You see, they attempt to keep a 'tight ship' persona around them, for lack of a better term.  They will often ban posters, make up false reasons for doing so, for the sole purpose of crafting the environment that they like around them at that given time.

When they can be criticized elsewhere, it drives them mad.

They both lack real control of their own 'real life' environment, so attempt to recreate that online.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Herman"I thought he was a protected class on VF.

He is, dependent on Evs moods though.

Sometimes he is, sometimes he isn't.  Kinda like Oscar is.

Remember that Evs isn't a stable person.  If you think RW was the only Admin to whig out, just ask around what happened when Evs whigged out and had to step down, leaving Blurt at the helm...

Angry White Male

Eastern Euro Dude used to be a controversial poster on old DV.

I didn't mind him, as long as he wasn't trying to destroy the board.

Evs loved him.  He attempted to destroy multiple boards.

When Vin's DV was having a problem at the end, he was not helping.  Evs refused to moderate him, leaving it to the rest of us.

Google was about to shut us down, and that fucking cunt Evs just sat there poking her little fucking retard to help end the forum, all of a sudden NOT sticking her Gypsy fucking nose into EVERYTHING like she'd usually do.

Mimi the dumb fucking whore just sat there like the useless old fucking hag that she is, and did NOTHING!

Those two cunts did that on purpose.

Google was going to shut us down, and the cunt sisters ALL OF A FUCKING SUDDEN were silent?

NOW you know what fucking stupid cunts they are.  They will happily suck Oscar's dick when they prefer to.  In fact, Mimi is friends with that spamming fucking idiot offline.

Angry White Male

I just wished Vin would have continued to converse with me, instead of letting those two fucking hags stick their fucking noses into shit that they cannot handle properly.

Maybe original DV would still be alive had he made the proper decision.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "kiebers"No wonder he dropped by....

That wasn't Eddie.

You'll notice that Eddy and I have a fairly respectful 'relationship' as posters, even though we are by no means 'friends'.  We leave each other alone.

That, and had he wanted to take a jab at me, I'm sure he would have done so with proper sentence formation.

kiebers

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "kiebers"No wonder he dropped by....

That wasn't Eddie.

You'll notice that Eddy and I have a fairly respectful 'relationship' as posters, even though we are by no means 'friends'.  We leave each other alone.

That, and had he wanted to take a jab at me, I'm sure he would have done so with proper sentence formation.

All that being said...the comment was pretty much spot on. The more you go on about them the more they win.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview