Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Arbitrarily Banned for Another 90 Days!

Started by Angry White Male, February 28, 2018, 01:42:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Quote from: "cc"Point was and still is that you begged for it, she complied with your wishes after a wait period

No.  She was pushing for it, I knew it was inevitable anyhow, so just did what I always do.

Didn't know going out for a smoke break, would determine whether or not I should be arbitrarily banned, by me.

You do understand the silliness and hypocrisy of this, right?  Myself too long on a smoke break, expected to answer a question that I didn't see in time, to determine whether or not I wanted to be banned?

You DO see the Grade 3 level tactics here, don't you, CC?  Jews aren't dumb.  Stop trying to play dumb.

If you cared about her and that forum so much, why do you mostly post here?  You only post there to play with Joe.  Why do YOU do that?  Go over there to play with Joe?

Angry White Male

Quote from: "kiebers"Agreed, no stainless comes out shiny until it is processed in one form or fashion. They peel or grind bars and brush and polish sheets, all to various finishes. I have dealt with all grades and shapes over the years.

Exactly!

And stainless has historically been very useful in industrial uses, where 'shine and finish' just really don't matter that much.

For some reason the household appliance S/S fad appeared.  And now everything is S/S in our homes.  It is not a 'pretty, shiny' alloy.  It is alloyed to do one thing.

I predict that eventually we will see the return of painted and enameled appliances back in our homes once again.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "seoulbro"I saw the link Mel. You got what you wanted. She even gave you the choice of reversing YOUR decision. Pretty magnanimous of evs if you ask me.

Then go post there, if you like her so much, and hold her in such high regard.

If I ever did register at VF, I would not ask to be banned and then act surprised when she complied with a request.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "seoulbro"If I ever did register at VF, I would not ask to be banned and then act surprised when she complied with a request.

This is a stainless steel thread now.

Just let it go, your love for a mentally deficient Serb immigrant that cannot hold down a job.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "seoulbro"I saw the link Mel. You got what you wanted. She even gave you the choice of reversing YOUR decision. Pretty magnanimous of evs if you ask me.

Then go post there, if you like her so much, and hold her in such high regard.

If I ever did register at VF, I would not ask to be banned and then act surprised when she complied with a request.

Exactly, Mel got what he asked for.

Angry White Male

I am willing to let this die.

I am hassled for any 'cross-forum' shit, and am happy to see this thread moved or removed.  I have made my point.

And yet even Fash has to get her two cents in...

And I'm the crazy one?

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"Exactly, Mel got what he asked for.

So you're stuck with me now.

Let it go, and just embrace the Ace, for at least another 90 to Life.

realgrimm

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM":pop:

Kam ya bastard! Glad to see ya! Be March at midnight lol. Irish month so ya best be around here more often without getting banned!  :laugh:   ac_drinks

I wasnt banned feller .

The place has died .

Bias Modding / Cronyism / kills forums .

I heard The Gutters lookin for a MOD , or don't U have the stones??   ac_lmfao

backseat forum posting is against the rules, YOU should be BANNED

cc

LOL ^^

QuoteThis is a stainless steel thread now.

That's good news. Good to see it has progressed to something "solid"

It started as a Silly Putty thread with a little girl crying about having hers taken away from her ... after she said she didn't want it
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "realgrimm"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM":pop:

Kam ya bastard! Glad to see ya! Be March at midnight lol. Irish month so ya best be around here more often without getting banned!  :laugh:   ac_drinks

I wasnt banned feller .

The place has died .

Bias Modding / Cronyism / kills forums .

I heard The Gutters lookin for a MOD , or don't U have the stones??   ac_lmfao

backseat forum posting is against the rules, YOU should be BANNED

WTF ya talking aboot ya drunk fool ?

:pop:
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Angry White Male

Quote from: "cc"
That's good news. Good to see it has progressed to something "solid"

I'm solid to the core.  'Hard Core' is the correct term.

It's all about the alloy.

And Fash has to stop with the cross-forum drama.  It's a weak alloy.

cc

"Conveniently omitted:

QuoteYou requested a ban..

If you send evs a message you can have it lifted.

Quote^^ this.

I saw that Mel. You can have it lifted. Why come here with a tell all high tale?

QuoteIt started as a Silly Putty thread with a little girl crying about having hers taken away from her ... after she said she didn't want it
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc""Conveniently omitted:

QuoteYou requested a ban..

If you send evs a message you can have it lifted.

Quote^^ this.

I saw that Mel. You can have it lifted. Why come here with a tell all high tale?

QuoteIt started as a Silly Putty thread with a little girl crying about having hers taken away from her ... after she said she didn't want it

All true cc.

Angry White Male

I have dealt with Evs for well over 10 years.  Mimi also.

I know what makes both of them tick.  They cannot handle this.

And as such, I am permabanned.  I've stated this before, and I'll state it again...  I am Public Enemy #1, and I will not be able to post there again.  I did my job well, and for that I will take the credit!

Give your heads a fucking shake...  "Here's an arbitrary ban, but just PM us, and it will be lifted!"    :roll:

Trust me when I say...  I know how these forums work better than most.  I have been on both sides, for a very long time.

Angry White Male

THIS thread is all you need to know:  http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php/topic,8474.0.html">http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index ... 474.0.html">http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php/topic,8474.0.html

Read it.  Know it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview