Replies: 7345
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 16, 2024, 10:59:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

The Racial Absurdity Thread

Started by Wazzzup, March 03, 2018, 01:27:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herman

Everytime I do the old lady and I am ejaculating White supremacy.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

DKG

The University of Minnesota spent $219,633 developing a training course that teaches medical professionals about "structural racism" within the health care industry as a result of "white supremacy," according to documents obtained by watchdog Do No Harm.

Herman

The father of Holden Armenta — the 9-year-old boy accused by Deadspin writer Carron J. Phillips of wearing blackface to a Kansas City Chiefs game over the weekend — told Fox News' Jesse Watters that he's "mad" and "upset" about the toll the rather dubious controversy has taken on his son.

"He's pretty devastated," Holden's dad Bubba said of his son, adding that it was his "dream to get on the Jumbotron" for the game.

Phillips used a photo for his Deadspin piece showing only half of Holden's face, which was black.
https://twitter.com/Deadspin/status/1729166833520177256?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1729166833520177256%7Ctwgr%5Eb66732f8cf96a4de0d14bb0539fafa926c49428b%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fangry-dad-says-son-has-been-pretty-devastated-since-deadspin-writer-accused-9-year-old-of-wearing-blackface-to-chiefs-game

Brent

Saira Rao, the leftist activist known for writing White Women: Everything You Already Know About Your Own Racism and How to Do Better s claimed that "Taylor Swift was declared Time's person of the year because white people love "black and brown genocide."

Lokmar

Quote from: Brent on December 07, 2023, 04:21:21 PMSaira Rao, the leftist activist known for writing White Women: Everything You Already Know About Your Own Racism and How to Do Better s claimed that "Taylor Swift was declared Time's person of the year because white people love "black and brown genocide."

It would be tough to rape her.

Herman

Quote from: Brent on December 07, 2023, 04:21:21 PMSaira Rao, the leftist activist known for writing White Women: Everything You Already Know About Your Own Racism and How to Do Better s claimed that "Taylor Swift was declared Time's person of the year because white people love "black and brown genocide."
Universities are filled with useless professors like her who have written bullshit theories about bad Whitey.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman on December 07, 2023, 09:40:08 PMUniversities are filled with useless professors like her who have written bullshit theories about bad Whitey.
Most universities are little more than indoctrination centers these days. People are better off investing their own time and effort to train people than installing shit like safe spaces and cry closets and leaving it up to Brainwash U to pump out damaged non-intellects.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on December 07, 2023, 10:56:56 PMMost universities are little more than indoctrination centers these days. People are better off investing their own time and effort to train people than installing shit like safe spaces and cry closets and leaving it up to Brainwash U to pump out damaged non-intellects.
I wouldn't know personally. Old Herman graduated from the university of hard knocks. But, my boy says universities are indoctrination centres.

Lokmar

I just hope I live long enough to witness civilization come completely undone, mad max style. I'll blast every blue haired faggit I see.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman on December 07, 2023, 11:00:36 PMI wouldn't know personally. Old Herman graduated from the university of hard knocks. But, my boy says universities are indoctrination centres.
I said "most". Not sure if you caught that.

I also said people were better off investing their own time and effort to train people. Which, as I'm sure you will agree, has been known on occasion to bear surprising fruit from say... a few hard knocks upside the head.

:drunk2:
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on December 07, 2023, 11:34:51 PMI said "most". Not sure if you caught that.

I also said people were better off investing their own time and effort to train people. Which, as I'm sure you will agree, has been known on occasion to bear surprising fruit from say... a few hard knocks upside the head.

:drunk2:
My son says most too.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman on December 08, 2023, 12:25:29 AMMy son says most too.
Does he know the difference between "most" and "all"?

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on December 08, 2023, 12:50:06 AMDoes he know the difference between "most" and "all"?
I paid his way through university, so he better or he can pay me back every last cent.

Adolf Oliver Bush

I hope for his sake it wasn't one of the aforementioned Indoctrination Centers. Got one of those up the road from where I live, I got to talk to one of the students studying to become a teacher.

Her curriculum is infested with Critical Race Theory. Guess I'm going to have to buy a few more "fishing rods" *wink*

- Biggie Smiles

Thiel

BM subsidiary Red Hat allegedly issued a series of commandments to employees that they must follow and must accept as "fundamental truths," including that only white people can be racist and that white people are responsible for ending racism.

Among the company's alleged 10 commandments were that employees must never question "the reality of our Black friends and colleagues."

As well, the list demands that employees reject "the idea that race is political," accept that "WHITE people are responsible for dismantling racism," and accept that "only WHITE people are racist."
https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1735785682977636732?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1735785682977636732%7Ctwgr%5E101f803d7be05ea5adf11f6aeb09434ad565b6c8%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fibm-redhat-10-commandments-allyship
gay, conservative and proud