Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

One thing that's good about Canada...

Started by Angry White Male, March 06, 2018, 02:04:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

We have lots of water.

I thought I heard something today on talk-radio about some water restrictions in South Africa, and people were flushing only once per day?  What the fuck?

Now, I was focused on the job and crew also at that time, so I didn't really tune in as well as I can when I'm just sitting...

So, just let the shit pile up in a big heap, and hope it flushes at the end of the day?  What if you have a large family?  Hope the extra large shit heap flushes, and doesn't end up overflowing and ending up on the floor?

I flush when I want, where I want, and how I want!  Sometimes I flush twice just for fun, to negate any savings the modern low-flush toilets provide that are installed here now.

I use water willy nilly!  Love that term...  Willy Nilly!

It's good to live in an area that has an ample supply of clean water.  THAT I cannot complain about.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

I flush when I want, where I want, and how I want!  Sometimes I flush twice just for fun, to negate any savings the modern low-flush toilets provide that are installed here now..

Wow!  You're a bad boy!  So gangsta!

Angry White Male

I know.  When double-flushing is outlawed, only outlaws will double flush.

Blazor

Reminds me of this meme  :laugh:

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/dc/dcec9aaa00bd403f36a95a9d46c496dbc437cabc7f568ff2ec85279adf688f55.jpg">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.