Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Get Normal

Started by Angry White Male, March 06, 2018, 03:53:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

...my Grandparents were active in a large part of my upbringing.  I am thankful for that.

When either myself or my cousins 'acted up' as kids, there were two words spoken:  Get Normal!

This was never questioned, because if we didn't 'Get Normal,' the leather belt threat would be next...  And no, that leather belt was never once removed from the hanger!   :laugh:

Nonetheless, we 'Got Normal.'

Maybe it's time for society to simply "Get Normal" again.  And if not?  Whip out that black leather belt, but for realz this time!

Blazor

Not only the leather belt, but the switch (not a small one), the fly swatter, the flip flop, the hairbrush (dont try and protect yourself with this one), and the Hot Wheels race track strip lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

kiebers

Quote from: "Blazor"Not only the leather belt, but the switch (not a small one), the fly swatter, the flip flop, the hairbrush (dont try and protect yourself with this one), and the Hot Wheels race track strip lol.

Don't forget the wooden spoon...
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Blazor"Not only the leather belt, but the switch (not a small one), the fly swatter, the flip flop, the hairbrush (dont try and protect yourself with this one), and the Hot Wheels race track strip lol.

Yeah, some of those "tools" used against our rear ends, you did not want to protect your ass! Getting hit on knuckles were worse lol.

kiebers

Quote from: "Blazor"

Yeah, some of those "tools" used against our rear ends, you did not want to protect your ass! Getting hit on knuckles were worse lol.

Had a teacher in a drafting class that would make you come up and put your foot up high on a stool to make the pants tight against the skin. Then he would use a wooden tri-scale on the top of your thigh. Had him stand behind me one time whacking me on the shoulder with it. He was an ass. LOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

Had a teacher in a drafting class that would make you come up and put your foot up high on a stool to make the pants tight against the skin. Then he would use a wooden tri-scale on the top of your thigh. Had him stand behind me one time whacking me on the shoulder with it. He was an ass. LOL

Lol damn. As far as school, the principal had a wooden paddle with holes. I asked him why the holes, "less wind resistance" was his response lol.

kiebers

Had a coach ( and music teacher) that used a baseball bat that was split down the middle. Had holes but didn't go all the way through, gave it a compressed air kind of effect. Actually lifted both of my feet off the ground...I weighed 235 at the time. Never misbehaved in his class again.

Blazor

Anonymous

My dad believed in corporal punishment. He had several attitude adjusters at his disposal; putter, electric cord, fly swatter, fireplace poker to name but a few.

kiebers

Only thing my parents ever used were a switch, belt or open palm of hand. Always on my butt. Well except for the switch which was usually on the bare legs. Last switch I remember was from my grand mother when I was about 8.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Only thing my parents ever used were a switch, belt or open palm of hand. Always on my butt. Well except for the switch which was usually on the bare legs. Last switch I remember was from my grand mother when I was about 8.

The only switch I know turns on and off lights.

Anonymous

My brother and I were only spanked with an open hand the backside..

This stopped by the time we were ten.

Blazor

My spankings stopped shortly after taking karate lol. Stepdad tried to whip me, I blocked him, he tried to shove me, I blocked the shove and shoved him back, he drew a fist, and thought twice as I gave him the "bring it motherfucker" look lol. I was always grounded after that lol.

Bricktop

Straps, rulers, wooden spoon, switches...I've had them all.

My wife has a mean right arm.