Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Helping out fellow human beings is fun!

Started by Frood, March 10, 2018, 05:13:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

An entire thread to glorify oneself. Do you not get any dose of affection or compassion in real life?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Frood

Quote from: "Wazzzup"I used to have to drive though an area with a speed trap, it was a four lane road with a drop in speed limit of 20 miles an hour for no reason in some stupid little suburb.  I got caught once and learned from it.  I am thoroghly disgusted with government uses laws to keep people safe as a way to milk money form citizens.  There ought to be class action law suits for stuff like this.

OTOH

Not long a go I was on the highway and a car weaving lanes dangerously, going twice the speed lmit wizzed past me.  I remember thinking where is a cop when you need one?  A few minutes later I saw the guy pulled over and getting handcuffed.  I enjoyed that.

Make of this what you will.

Keep people safe?  ac_lmfao you're funny!  ac_toofunny
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Wtf is going on with this thread in two subs?
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"I used to have to drive though an area with a speed trap, it was a four lane road with a drop in speed limit of 20 miles an hour for no reason in some stupid little suburb.  I got caught once and learned from it.  I am thoroghly disgusted with government uses laws to keep people safe as a way to milk money form citizens.  There ought to be class action law suits for stuff like this.

OTOH

Not long a go I was on the highway and a car weaving lanes dangerously, going twice the speed lmit wizzed past me.  I remember thinking where is a cop when you need one?  A few minutes later I saw the guy pulled over and getting handcuffed.  I enjoyed that.

Make of this what you will.

Keep people safe?  ac_lmfao you're funny!  ac_toofunny

Are you competing with Edward for the "Most Mentally Dysfunctional" trophy?

If so...its going to be a close call...