The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Danger, Will Robinson!!!!

Started by Bricktop, March 08, 2018, 06:54:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"A lot of people will...if its good it will go gangbusters.

But if its like "Altered Carbon", it will tank.

I know people that love Altered Carbon.

Bricktop

Well, that's nice.

And that's relevant to "Lost in Space" on Netflix how?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Well, that's nice.

Absolutely nothing..

My husband's shop may close down and relocate to North Dakota and Oscar Mayer's is pleased that he is on the side of those who would destroy our middle class while the American energy industry is booming..

Anyway, I'm not putting up with his  spam..

Carry on about Lost in Space.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Well, that's nice.

Absolutely nothing..

My husband's shop may close down and relocate to North Dakota and Oscar Mayer's is pleased that he is on the side of those who would destroy our middle class while the American energy industry is booming..

Anyway, I'm not putting up with his  spam..

Carry on about Lost in Space.

He's still doing that eh. He is as brainwashed about Canada's energy industry as Scouse is about the Jews and Gary Joak the Chinese.

I will stick to the op.

shin

I predict Netflix will become the monster HBO when PPV cable TV becomes obsolete.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"I predict Netflix will become the monster HBO when PPV cable TV becomes obsolete.

There are too many  alternatives to Netflix though.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"I predict Netflix will become the monster HBO when PPV cable TV becomes obsolete.

There are too many alternatives to Netflix though.

Netflix is nothing special anyway.

shin

I thought their original content would set them apart over time... but I have yet to watch Netflix, and I'm a cord cutter.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"

I thought their original content would set them apart over time... but I have yet to watch Netflix, and I'm a cord cutter.

So, what do you have shin?

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Anyone used Amazon Prime?

I haven't looked into how much it costs in Canada.

shin

I just have a digital antenna and cable internet. I lost a lot of interest in TV and movies over the years.

Anonymous

I just have a digital antenna and cable internet. I lost a lot of interest in TV and movies over the years.

I am like that in the summer. When I can golf I am not watching movies and shows.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I am like that in the summer. When I can golf I am not watching movies and shows.

I watch a lot less shows and movis in the summer too. Summer is  short enough in Winnipeg to waste it inside.

Bricktop

Does anyone watch free-to-air any more?

The crap it serves up here in Australia is diabolical. "Reality" shows. Panel discussions. Pitifully banal and silly "drama". Soap operas targeted at pre-pubescent girls.