Replies: 10398
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Danger, Will Robinson!!!!

Started by Bricktop, March 08, 2018, 06:54:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Does anyone watch free-to-air any more?

The crap it serves up here in Australia is diabolical. "Reality" shows. Panel discussions. Pitifully banal and silly "drama". Soap operas targeted at pre-pubescent girls.

I haven't Bricktop.

Thiel

Most shows and movies I watch are from hotel rooms.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

We have Netflix and basic cable. I'm unimpressed with both.

Blazor

I cut the cable cord over 5 years ago. Have internet and Netflix. Netflix is hit or miss, sometimes there is good stuff on there. I prolly watch 3 movies a week. I dont watch shows that much, but they do have some good originals. Like Stranger Things, and Z Nation. I also watched Ash vs Evil Dead, and Walking Dead. LOST was a damn good show, and now my aunt is so addicted to it lol. She even watches it when she goes to the bathroom lolol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"I cut the cable cord over 5 years ago. Have internet and Netflix. Netflix is hit or miss, sometimes there is good stuff on there. I prolly watch 3 movies a week. I dont watch shows that much, but they do have some good originals. Like Stranger Things, and Z Nation. I also watched Ash vs Evil Dead, and Walking Dead. LOST was a damn good show, and now my aunt is so addicted to it lol. She even watches it when she goes to the bathroom lolol.

Three movies a week. I might watch three in four months.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blazor" I also watched Ash vs Evil Dead, and Walking Dead.

Zombies RULE.

Ash is a legend!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"I cut the cable cord over 5 years ago. Have internet and Netflix. Netflix is hit or miss, sometimes there is good stuff on there. I prolly watch 3 movies a week. I dont watch shows that much, but they do have some good originals. Like Stranger Things, and Z Nation. I also watched Ash vs Evil Dead, and Walking Dead. LOST was a damn good show, and now my aunt is so addicted to it lol. She even watches it when she goes to the bathroom lolol.

You do like zombies  Blazor.

:laugh:

Bricktop

Who doesn't???

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fsd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk%2Fi-w600%2Fkeep-calm-zombies-rule-the-world.jpg&f=1">

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"
Three movies a week. I might watch three in four months.

I like to watch movies lol, shows Im picky on. If I had it my way, I would watch a movie almost every night lol, but I have to take some time to get things done, so I dont get to watch as many as I'd like. Plus some nights I do just like to play some tunes and have some shots, maybe hop on the forums, do some dancing lol  ac_dance

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Blazor" I also watched Ash vs Evil Dead, and Walking Dead.

Zombies RULE.

Ash is a legend!!!

ac_drinks

I liked the old Evil Dead flicks back in the day too.

I use to have zombie dreams a lot, but not as much lately oddly. They can get intense lol. Folks better run when I say RUN!  :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Lol, mostly. Those movies about zombies that are FAST, are the ones I like lol. The slow ones are easy to dodge and weave lol. If it were to really happen, I would rather have the slow ones lol.

I like horror movies the most.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

Lol, mostly. Those movies about zombies that are FAST, are the ones I like lol. The slow ones are easy to dodge and weave lol. If it were to really happen, I would rather have the slow ones lol.

They are very popular.

Blazor

They are very popular.

I like a lot of movies though really. I like a good laugh too, or a good action flick.

shin

What did you think of Zombieland?

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"

What did you think of Zombieland?

Are you into that too shin?