The best topic

Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

A

Why does evs keep a forum going just for forum wreckers like Joe, Edweird and Total Dunce

Started by Anonymous, March 08, 2018, 09:59:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

A sixty year old boring troll, a deranged stalker and and an elderly imbecile. All want attention and combine for three quarters of the activity on VF now. Why would anyone want to post there now with the inmates running the asylum. Why would any forum owner pay the bills to keep the lights on for the three stooges.

Anonymous

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Elmer Fudge"A sixty year old boring troll, a deranged stalker and and an elderly imbecile. All want attention and combine for three quarters of the activity on VF now. Why would anyone want to post there now with the inmates running the asylum. Why would any forum owner pay the bills to keep the lights on for the three stooges.

I guess the owner feels sorry for those sorry asses.

Wienie

I took the time to come over and register to take psychotic Mel off your hands Herman. You should be thanking us.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wienie"I took the time to come over and register to take psychotic Mel off your hands Herman. You should be thanking us.

Mel will be back.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Wienie"I took the time to come over and register to take psychotic Mel off your hands Herman. You should be thanking us.

Mel will be back.

Guaranteed.

Anonymous

Mel will be back.

And I will wreck every thread with my leftard spam if he does.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oscar Whiner"

Mel will be back.

And I will wreck every thread with my leftard spam if he does.

You don't have to be a progtard to be an asshole, but it helps.

Aryan

It's taken a bit of a nose dive on there, but it does tend to do this and then pick up briefly, only to go dead again...... a never ending cycle it would seem.

Ed's pointless bumping of old threads is irritating though.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"It's taken a bit of a nose dive on there, but it does tend to do this and then pick up briefly, only to go dead again...... a never ending cycle it would seem.

Ed's pointless bumping of old threads is irritating though.

I took a look today. With The Langley Ladyboy's  return it's busy again. Busy in a negative, discussion killing kind of way of course.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview