Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Rick Mercers Rants

Started by Lance Leftardashian, March 09, 2018, 04:33:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lance Leftardashian

I am a big fan of Rick Mercer and I do enjoy his rants. I can't help but notice that he doesn't have any reasons to make a rant about Justin Trudeau excellent decisions.  All the talk show hosts however are getting an infinite amount of topics to mock Donald Trump about whereas Barack Hussein Obama never did. IT is fortunate that we have these people who can speak out openly and in a humorous way
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"I am a big fan of Rick Mercer and I do enjoy his rants. I can't help but notice that he doesn't have any reasons to make a rant about Justin Trudeau excellent decisions.  All the talk show hosts however are getting an infinite amount of topics to mock Donald Trump about whereas Barack Hussein Obama never did. IT is fortunate that we have these people who can speak out openly and in a humorous way

Rick Mercer is in disguise. I heard he's actually a Chinese boxer.

cc

Boxer? More like a Chihuahua
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Lance Leftardashian

Is Seoulbro also Rambo Wong and Hornung? They all are very socially inept and are very paranoid thinking that everybody is a Joak.
I care, you pay

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Rick who?

And Rick why?

He does a comedy show that gets it's material from the political issues of the day. And God knows our clown pm provides plenty of material for his show.