Mel tries to get dressed...

Started by Berry Sweet, March 17, 2018, 05:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
">

Them Poles are Drunk bastards .

Nice UL SWEATY BERRY .   :laugh:
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Bricktop

Quote from: "kiebers"He has stated he has a restricted firearm license and belongs to a gun club.

No. He has stated he "used" to belong to a gun club, and that he now just "drops in".

You know this, yet still want to be Mel's mouthpiece.

Birds of a feather, as I've always stated.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Since he can only buy it if his paperwork is correct and license intact then it must mean he legally owns it. Not living in Canada I don't know the exact specifics of joining a range/club but there are no restrictions on how many ranges/clubs you can belong too. If you go to a club you don't belong to I imagine all you have to do is pay a small fee and sign a membership form to be allowed to shoot there. I did prove you wrong when I put in bold his direct answer to your question of whether or not he belonged to a range/club. He said YES. You asked the question, he answered it, you refused to accept his answer. You refusing to accept his answer does not make you right. It seems the greatest majority (Canadians) that are involved in this discussion have accepted his answers for legally owning a handgun in Canada. If his own people are accepting his answer based on everything he has said who are you to argue the point. Unless you have access to Canadian government and private gun range databases you can't prove him wrong.

Having just read this back and forth between AGW and Bricktop you would be correct and so is AGW.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Velvet"Having just read this back and forth between AGW and Bricktop you would be correct and so is AGW.

Nope! I am illegal!

FASH!  Make him illegal!

FASH!  MAKE HIM ILLEGAL NOW!

I know the laws!  I was a cop in Australia!  Fash, if you don't, I have the power to arrest him!

Angry White Male

Fash will fawn over Bricktop just like Real Woman did.  

The end result is the same.  Nothing good.

Bricktop is forum cancer, only ever meant to destroy.  He has proven this time and time again.

He is no different than Oscar Mayer...  A bitter old man, and nothing more.

Frood

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Velvet"Having just read this back and forth between AGW and Bricktop you would be correct and so is AGW.

Nope! I am illegal!

FASH!  Make him illegal!

FASH!  MAKE HIM ILLEGAL NOW!

I know the laws!  I was a cop in Australia!  Fash, if you don't, I have the power to arrest him!

:laugh3:
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Fash will fawn over Bricktop just like Real Woman did.  

The end result is the same.  Nothing good.

Bricktop is forum cancer, only ever meant to destroy.  He has proven this time and time again.

He is no different than Oscar Mayer...  A bitter old man, and nothing more.

How many times is this you've gone for good?

You can't help yourself, can you, corky.