Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:44:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Mel tries to get dressed...

Started by Berry Sweet, March 17, 2018, 05:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

Mel's gone.

Apparently Renee advised him to leave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Mel's gone.

Apparently Renee advised him to leave.

Mel thinks he's being treated unfairly because he lost his edit privileges..

Of course he did nothing to have his edit privileges taken away.....he's being treated unfairly.

:001_rolleyes:

Bricktop

Mel is gone because he has been caught out lying about the legality of his firearm possession. He possesses an illegal firearm and knife. He is a dangerous man.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Mel is gone because he has been caught out lying about the legality of his firearm possession. He possesses an illegal firearm and knife. He is a dangerous man.

I believe his firearms are legal.

cc

If he has permit(s) for range use, he's be legal

I love the Polish Hangover
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Quote from: "cc"If he has permit(s) for range use, he's be legal

He must belong to a bona fide gun club...and that requires certain conditions and restrictions which he clearly does not comply with.

He has admitted he does not belong to any such club but he MAY have done years ago.

He is in breach of Canadian gun control laws.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "cc"If he has permit(s) for range use, he's be legal

He must belong to a bona fide gun club...and that requires certain conditions and restrictions which he clearly does not comply with.

He has admitted he does not belong to any such club but he MAY have done years ago.

He is in breach of Canadian gun control laws.

I believe Mel has a restricted PAL to own handguns.

Bricktop

By my reading of your laws, you simply cannot own a handgun for no reason. You must have a lawful reason...and one of those is you belong to a bona fide gun club. The others relate to security and self defence and they are very difficult to qualify for.

Mel has admitted he does not belong to a gun club.

There are also significant restrictions on the transport of firearms...so constraining that it is better to store your firearm at the gun club rather than transport it yourself.

I have posted these details elsewhere. But it is not hard to verify.

Mel has no legal grounds on which he can legally own a revolver. None.

Also note that he claimed his flick knife was legal. It is not, as I've also established and posted here.

These self professed mentally ill alcoholic sociopath should NOT be in possession of ANY firearm. I remind you that he also claimed at one point that he was going to commit suicide with his shotgun.

If he was in Australia, he would have nothing but a water pistol in his possession.

Anonymous

You don't need a reason to get your restricted. I can't get one because of my rap sheet. If I had a clean slate, I would have handguns.

Bricktop

At the risk of repetition...

"Restricted firearms

To purchase a handgun or other restricted firearm, a person must have a restricted possession and acquisition licence (RPAL) for restricted firearms.

Canada's federal laws severely restrict the ability of civilians to transport restricted or prohibited (grandfathered) firearms in public. Section 17 of the Firearms Act makes it an offence to possess prohibited or restricted firearms other than at a dwelling-house or authorized location, but there are two exceptions to this prohibition found in sections 19 and 20 of the act. Section 19 allows for persons to be issued an authorization to transport, or ATT, authorizing the transport of a firearm outside the home for certain purposes, such as for its transfer to a new owner, going to and from a range, a training course, repair shop or gun show, or when the owner wishes to change the address where the firearm is stored. Such firearms must be transported unloaded, equipped with a trigger lock and stored in secure, locked containers. "

and...

"There are a few purposes for which individuals can be licensed to acquire or possess a restricted firearm, the most common being target practice or target shooting competitions, or as part of a collection.

In limited circumstances, restricted firearms are also allowed for use in connection with one's lawful profession or occupation, or to protect life."

and...

"To be authorized to have restricted firearms for target shooting purposes, an individual must provide proof that he or she practices or competes at an approved shooting club or range. For more information about approved shooting clubs and ranges, contact the appropriate provincial or territorial CFO by calling 1-800-731-4000."

Show me where I'm wrong. Mel has stated quite clearly he is not a member of a club or range.

Anonymous

But, as I said, we weed out handgun owners with the RCMP checks for a restricted PAL. If I had that, I could have handguns. Transporting them is easy.

As for reasons, here's the  application form from the RCMP for a restricted PAL. You do not need any special reason to own handguns. But, you have to satisfy the feds you won't be a danger to anyone. Which is why they ask about former conjugal partners.

">http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cfp-pcaf/form ... 92-eng.pdf">